I Disappear When You Log In - Register

 

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

^^ The Advertisements above disappear once you log in. Not a member? Register Now, it's free! ^^
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 74
  1. #31
    astats87's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    97

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    I was just selected for ZAU - Chicago Center. Waiting on my interview email now.

  2. #32
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    I just recieved my email for ZAU interview....anyone have any information on what the time frame or wait is for someone going to ZAU and being sent to OKC?

  3. #33
    DODO_STNX's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    412

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    I've had a TOL for 2.5 years . They are supposed to take up to 48 this year.. If you are not in that group.. Hypothetically, you could end up waiting a long time like myself and others have had to do.. They seem to take a bunch at one time.. Then wait a couple years and take a bunch more.. We missed the cut last time they took a bunch and have held out waiting for several years now... check out the ZAU dates thread..

  4. #34
    mbalunda's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,679
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    Quote Originally Posted by airtikki View Post
    I just recieved my email for ZAU interview....anyone have any information on what the time frame or wait is for someone going to ZAU and being sent to OKC?
    If past performance is any indication plan on waiting 2-3 years. Hopefully things turn around for you guys, but I haven't seen any increase yet.
    CPC @ ZAU

  5. #35
    astats87's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    97

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    I had my interview at ZAU today. The guy I interviewed with said they plan on starting the people they hired this fiscal year... meaning at least by October 2012

  6. #36
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    wow, 2-3 years?? really?

  7. #37
    astats87's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    97

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    Quote Originally Posted by DODO_STNX View Post
    I've had a TOL for 2.5 years . They are supposed to take up to 48 this year.. If you are not in that group.. Hypothetically, you could end up waiting a long time like myself and others have had to do.. They seem to take a bunch at one time.. Then wait a couple years and take a bunch more.. We missed the cut last time they took a bunch and have held out waiting for several years now... check out the ZAU dates thread..
    When was the last group sent to okc? and how big was that group?

  8. #38
    DODO_STNX's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    412

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    We got here on Feb 22nd. There are 11 in my class slated for ZAU. There are 6 in the class in front of ours.. And I know of at least a couple that are in basics right now.... So approx 20 here right now for ZAU

  9. #39
    Charlie_Foxtrot's Avatar
    Trusted Contributor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    534

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    Quote Originally Posted by DODO_STNX View Post
    We got here on Feb 22nd. There are 11 in my class slated for ZAU. There are 6 in the class in front of ours.. And I know of at least a couple that are in basics right now.... So approx 20 here right now for ZAU
    so is it safe to say they get a bunch of zau people together for class dates every 3 or 4 months?

    EDIT: astats87 doesn't know how to log out of my account before posting. I don't really care about ZAU, no offense.
    Last edited by Charlie_Foxtrot; 04-20-2012 at 01:04 PM.

  10. #40
    astats87's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    I'm right here
    Posts
    97

    Re: Chicago Center - ZAU

    i just received a class date. yay me! May 17

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Chicago TRACON - C90
    By meatasaurusx in forum FAA TRACON
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: Yesterday, 01:21 PM
  2. Chicago PEPC
    By freddykins919 in forum FAA Air Traffic Control General Discussion
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 04-23-2009, 10:50 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
  4. Chicago PEPC
    By Pants81 in forum FAA Air Traffic Control General Discussion
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-18-2008, 01:22 PM
  5. Chicago PEPC
    By Pants81 in forum FAA Air Traffic Control General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-09-2008, 10:53 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •