Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!! - Page 4

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

 

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

^^ The Advertisements above disappear once you log in. Not a member? Register Now, it's free! ^^
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 61 to 67 of 67
  1. #61
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye10 View Post
    It means you passed the atsat and made the referral list to be hired. The selection committee, panel or whatever they have now will make their selections from that list.
    My status changed yesterday to "your application is among those being reviewed by the office". Has anyone else received this one, and does anyone know exactly what's next.

  2. #62
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    88

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Fly N enjoy View Post
    My status changed yesterday to "your application is among those being reviewed by the office". Has anyone else received this one, and does anyone know exactly what's next.
    Usajobs or FAA site?

  3. #63
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by usaf21stsf View Post
    Usajobs or FAA site?
    Usajobs.

  4. #64
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    6

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    so is this the "new" atsat being given, or still the old? Must be the old because from the discussions, it seems all the same stuff is on it.

  5. #65
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    133

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    I studied a lot and it wasn't that easy for me. At least not as easy as people says it is !!!!! In fact, thank God I passed it, otherwise I wouldn't try it anymore. Take it seriously and study as much as you can !!! Good luck !

  6. #66
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    180

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by tmaxx123 View Post
    so is this the "new" atsat being given, or still the old? Must be the old because from the discussions, it seems all the same stuff is on it.
    For the February bid, it was the exact same without the biographical questionnaire, which was administered before hand at time of application as a method of trimming the pool.

    As far as studying goes, its not really a test one traditionally needs to study for. I got the ATCPrep and went over that once a day for about half an hour a week or two before the test and I found the test quite easy. The actual knowledge questions were very basic (probably was good that I brushed up on it though) and the practical stuff, well, you can't really study for it. You can get familiarized with it so you aren't panicking.

    Overall, the hardest aspect of the test for me was pressure I put on myself. Knowing what was on the line, I put more pressure on myself than I normally do. But those breaks were helpful for dissipating that.

  7. #67
    VikAnis's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    N. Cali
    Posts
    478

    Re: Taken the ATSAT in 2014!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyAway26 View Post
    For the February bid, it was the exact same without the biographical questionnaire, which was administered before hand at time of application as a method of trimming the pool.

    As far as studying goes, its not really a test one traditionally needs to study for. I got the ATCPrep and went over that once a day for about half an hour a week or two before the test and I found the test quite easy. The actual knowledge questions were very basic (probably was good that I brushed up on it though) and the practical stuff, well, you can't really study for it. You can get familiarized with it so you aren't panicking.

    Overall, the hardest aspect of the test for me was pressure I put on myself. Knowing what was on the line, I put more pressure on myself than I normally do. But those breaks were helpful for dissipating that.
    Knowledge questions? Please explain.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •