Atlanta Center - ZTL - Page 8

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

 

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

^^ The Advertisements above disappear once you log in. Not a member? Register Now, it's free! ^^
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 182
  1. #141
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,647

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Isn't the national average like 76%?

  2. #142
    NovemberEcho's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by Purplelobj View Post
    Isn't the national average like 76%?
    national average is 86%, that's why it's the magic number for ERR

  3. #143
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    478

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL


  4. #144
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    153

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Is that 90% success rate correct?

  5. #145
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    76

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Maybe. Went through a military course with a supe from there a couple years back. He said they basically don't wash anyone out, but I can't recall if he was just talking about his area or all of ZTL.

  6. #146
    Jax
    Jax's Avatar
    Senior Analyst

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    N90-EWR
    Posts
    867

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by IShouldKnow View Post
    ZTL isn't well staffed by any means. So your info isn't reliable. I think they're around 86ish%.

    They're also the busiest facility in the world, so I'm sure they'd prioritize them over most anybody else.
    Busiest center...maybe, most complex? Probably not even near the top 5, though I'm not going to get into a numbers, or complexity debate. What I'm pretty sure is that they're not at the critical staffing levels other places are, or as hard to staff, so that "prioritize them over most anybody else" comment is way off. C90, N90, ZNY, ZOA, and hell, even A80 right there in Atlanta are definitely prioritized ahead of ZTL.

  7. #147
    Senior Analyst

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    869

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    Busiest center...maybe, most complex? Probably not even near the top 5, though I'm not going to get into a numbers, or complexity debate. What I'm pretty sure is that they're not at the critical staffing levels other places are, or as hard to staff, so that "prioritize them over most anybody else" comment is way off. C90, N90, ZNY, ZOA, and hell, even A80 right there in Atlanta are definitely prioritized ahead of ZTL.
    Where are you guys at in regards to staffing now at N90? We just bid 57 CPCs out of our target of 102.

  8. #148
    NovemberEcho's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,379

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by RobertB View Post
    Where are you guys at in regards to staffing now at N90? We just bid 57 CPCs out of our target of 102.
    https://pointsixtyfive.com/xenforo/r...field=staffing

    projected 46%

  9. #149
    DevilDog's Avatar
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    24

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    ZTL was number 3 in priority on the most recent NCEPT Board. The priority list is available on the NCEPT wesite.

  10. #150
    AlphaRomeo's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Anyone work at ZTL I could talk to? If so message me.

  11. #151
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    490

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRomeo View Post
    Anyone work at ZTL I could talk to? If so message me.
    Keep that ERR in boyo... whole bunch of people about to leave.

  12. #152
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    172

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by DaOsprey View Post
    Keep that ERR in boyo... whole bunch of people about to leave.
    You and every other Z

    Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

  13. #153
    AlphaRomeo's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    338

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    So does that mean you work at ZTL lol?

  14. #154
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    359

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by DaOsprey View Post
    Keep that ERR in boyo... whole bunch of people about to leave.
    Why is that? I live in Mcdonough and thought this would be my dream facility.

  15. #155
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    490

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRomeo View Post
    So does that mean you work at ZTL lol?
    No XD I meant the facility I am at lol.

  16. #156
    MTCTIGUY's Avatar
    Trusted Contributor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The 'Boro
    Posts
    628

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by DaOsprey View Post
    Keep that ERR in boyo... whole bunch of people about to leave.
    Going to the August 8th enroute class with a projected graduation of December 7th. Assuming all goes well, I'd really like to go to ZTL if it's on the list.

    How is staffing looking right now?


  17. #157
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    359

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by MTCTIGUY View Post
    Going to the August 8th enroute class with a projected graduation of December 7th. Assuming all goes well, I'd really like to go to ZTL if it's on the list.

    How is staffing looking right now?
    They just picked up 16 people on the past NCEPT bid which filled the next 16 available slots for ZTL on the Enroute Placement list. The odds aren't great of getting there out of the academy in the near future.

  18. #158
    MTCTIGUY's Avatar
    Trusted Contributor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    The 'Boro
    Posts
    628

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by SayAgain3 View Post
    They just picked up 16 people on the past NCEPT bid which filled the next 16 available slots for ZTL on the Enroute Placement list. The odds aren't great of getting there out of the academy in the near future.
    Well, I'll just be glad to pass the academy and get to go somewhere. If it's gotta be New York or Oakland, so be it. Pretty sure I'd even do Guam if that was my only option.


  19. #159
    Rookie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    38

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Been in stage 2 training here for about 6 weeks. 8 from the academy here and 4 transfers.

  20. #160
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    359

    Re: Atlanta Center - ZTL

    Quote Originally Posted by Alirrath View Post
    Been in stage 2 training here for about 6 weeks. 8 from the academy here and 4 transfers.
    So it was offered? How long ago were you at the academy?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-20-2009, 01:00 AM
  2. Atlanta Center with Jan 20th class date
    By dublinmule in forum Academy Class Dates
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-14-2008, 08:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •