Comparison of BQ Answers - Page 6

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

 

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

^^ The Advertisements above disappear once you log in. Not a member? Register Now, it's free! ^^
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Results 101 to 119 of 119
  1. #101
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Posts
    24

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    in regards to the race questions and such, there was an option of disclosing your demographics as part of your application

  2. #102
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    7

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    I was told by an FAA representative on the phone that the BQ is under review. It may be scrapped and not used for the next hiring bid. If it is kept, the questions will be weighted differently. Therefore, it doesn't matter how you answer the questions or if you answered truthfully, with the ability to change the weighting of the questions it makes the BQ arbitrary and changes the validity of the test. I know that many of us are unhappy and disappointed by not being chosen but you should find solace in that you did not answer the questions wrong or untruthful.

    As far as race is concerned, that part of the application was optional but many of us did fill it out. We should all take a stand and not fill out that part of the application next time. If the FAA, via the application process, was looking for diversity, the only information on the application that would give them that information would be filling out our race and sex. I am stumped at how the BQs themselves were able to provide them the diverse candidate pool they required.

  3. #103
    Rookie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    38

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Can someone get me a copy of the BQ test? It was posted earlier in this thread but the document has been closed. ((

  4. #104
    The Heatles's Avatar
    Loving Life

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    2,173

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    The BQ test is a personality test in a way. There's not really a right or wrong answer.

    As for getting a copy of the test... Hilarious. You must be new

  5. #105
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by The Heatles View Post
    The BQ test is a personality test in a way. There's not really a right or wrong answer.

    As for getting a copy of the test... Hilarious. You must be new
    I ate a whole watermelon.

  6. #106
    slater's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Outside your window
    Posts
    1,297
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by ElevenBravo View Post
    I have a copy and I'm new. It's not that hard to dig up, just requires a snooping.
    He means you must be new to admit ever wanting or having a copy of a sealed government test that has gotten others who shared, TOL's revoked. They even figured the individual out who was under unknown user name. Feeling new again?
    Last edited by slater; 03-26-2015 at 08:04 PM.

  7. #107
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,843

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    He means you must be new to admit ever wanting or having a copy of a sealed government test that has gotten others who shared, TOL's revoked. They even figured the individual out who was under unknown user name. Feeling new again?
    this. Doing anything besides saying "I took the BIOQ" is stupid. And it's been covered here.

    I have more sympathy for DUI guy than you idiots who see hell bent on finding a way to game or cheat the BIOQ.

  8. #108
    WhoWantsAMoustacheRide's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    364

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by jamisjockey View Post
    this. Doing anything besides saying "I took the BIOQ" is stupid. And it's been covered here.

    I have more sympathy for DUI guy than you idiots who see hell bent on finding a way to game or cheat the BIOQ.
    Which is a BIOGRAPHICAL questionnaire. With no real right answers.

  9. #109
    Banned

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,843

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Either way, any idiot who admits to having a copy, or is asking for a copy, or even wants a copy should get nut punched by the FAA.

  10. #110
    Stinger's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    1,559

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by jamisjockey View Post
    Either way, any idiot who admits to having a copy, or is asking for a copy, or even wants a copy should get nut punched by the FAA.
    Want the answer key? So far it's gotten 18 out of 19 people hired that use it.

  11. #111
    Artccy's Avatar
    Rookie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    32

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Stinger View Post
    Want the answer key? So far it's gotten 18 out of 19 people hired that use it.
    So why didnt that ONE person make it but the other 18 did?

  12. #112
    nfingers's Avatar
    Trusted Contributor

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Posts
    559

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by Artccy View Post
    So why didnt that ONE person make it but the other 18 did?
    Because its a joke and there isn't an answer key for a biographical questionnaire.

  13. #113
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    21

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by slater View Post
    He means you must be new to admit ever wanting or having a copy of a sealed government test that has gotten others who shared, TOL's revoked. They even figured the individual out who was under unknown user name. Feeling new again?
    I love cookies.

  14. #114
    BrewnATC's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Location
    Ass deep in a folding chair
    Posts
    2,398

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    ​HODOR

  15. #115
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Melbourne, FL
    Posts
    185

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Hello All, and I say this as a working GS-2152, who is past the age for the FAA and is not competing for a slot, so I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this, but seriously, you should watch what you say, post and admit to on this site, as there are FAA HR people that monitor this site, and if they can associate your name, application package, and screen name, then you risk being dropped from further hiring consideration, if it is found that you violated the non-disclosure agreement you signed in conjunction with taking the BQ. If I am not mistaken, an individual last year lost their slot for doing the same thing here on StuckMic by actually posting the questions. I would imagine it would make no difference to them if you are using another site or not. From what I can tell, multiple people have basically self-incriminated themselves, and those that are playing by the rules are thinking to themselves, one last person to compete against. Be smart everybody.....OUT!

  16. #116
    Ice_cold656's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bout to be out this B
    Posts
    2,687

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by VM_AIRBOSS View Post
    Hello All, and I say this as a working GS-2152, who is past the age for the FAA and is not competing for a slot, so I have nothing to gain or lose by posting this, but seriously, you should watch what you say, post and admit to on this site, as there are FAA HR people that monitor this site, and if they can associate your name, application package, and screen name, then you risk being dropped from further hiring consideration, if it is found that you violated the non-disclosure agreement you signed in conjunction with taking the BQ. If I am not mistaken, an individual last year lost their slot for doing the same thing here on StuckMic by actually posting the questions. I would imagine it would make no difference to them if you are using another site or not. From what I can tell, multiple people have basically self-incriminated themselves, and those that are playing by the rules are thinking to themselves, one last person to compete against. Be smart everybody.....OUT!
    This is very true. I was at the academy when it occurred.

  17. #117
    walter_white's Avatar
    Senior Analyst

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    817

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Hey, I'm the real Heisenberg!

  18. #118
    Ice_cold656's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Bout to be out this B
    Posts
    2,687

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    Quote Originally Posted by walter_white View Post
    Hey, I'm the real Heisenberg!
    Lol. I am the one who knocks. If this was an FAA facility my RDO's would be fri/sat and you'd be chillin on tues/wed bro. buuuuuuut. It's not so F me!

  19. #119
    ClayZ1989's Avatar
    Junior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    West Deptford, NJ
    Posts
    136

    Re: Comparison of BQ Answers

    I highly suggest you delete this thread. Last time people did this they were fired. Don't mess around with stuff like this if you expect to have a career with the FAA

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •