Facility Swap

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

 

I Disappear When You Log In - Register

^^ The Advertisements above disappear once you log in. Not a member? Register Now, it's free! ^^
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Facility Swap

  1. #1
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2

    Facility Swap

    I am currently at a Lvl 12 (charlotte tower/tracon) and would like to swap facilities and stay on the east coast - anyone interested? Message me!

  2. #2
    BeaconSlash's Avatar
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    369

    Re: Facility Swap

    NATCA.org -> Member Logon (upper right) -> Resources (upper right) -> Swap List

  3. #3
    Jax
    Jax's Avatar
    Senior Analyst

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    N90-EWR
    Posts
    867

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by ControlFrq View Post
    I am currently at a Lvl 12 (charlotte tower/tracon) and would like to swap facilities and stay on the east coast - anyone interested? Message me!
    I'm pretty sure there's at least a few dozen at my facility that would love to do that swap!

  4. #4
    NovemberEcho's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Long Island
    Posts
    4,378

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Jax View Post
    I'm pretty sure there's at least a few dozen at my facility that would love to do that swap!
    i already asked/begged/offered money and sexual favors. He's not interested in N90 lol

  5. #5
    phillyman2633's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    International waters
    Posts
    4,210

    Re: Facility Swap

    "I could swap....orrrr I could take the $28k in move money.....hmmmmm" hahah

  6. #6
    Rookie

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    ZME
    Posts
    69

    Re: Facility Swap

    Memphis is on the east coast of the Mississippi River. What say ye?

  7. #7
    Trusted Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    312

    Re: Facility Swap

    I thought they stopped doing facility swaps for the time being?

  8. #8
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6

    Re: Facility Swap

    Anybody from PDX want to do a swap to ZDV?

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    152

    Re: Facility Swap

    ZDV appears to be below a CAT 2, which means no swap.

  10. #10
    Newcomer

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    6

    Re: Facility Swap

    Where do you see that at?

  11. #11
    jdatc624's Avatar
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Center/center/tracon
    Posts
    161

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by UI1988 View Post
    Where do you see that at?
    Https://ksn2.faa.gov/ajg/ajg-r/AJG-R4/AJG-R41/nceptpublic/SitePages/Home.aspx

    From an FAA computer, excuse the poor cut and paste.

    Additionally since PDX is above the national average they could ERR to ZDV, which is much safer then a swap since no one can back out. or they could even ERR to DEN since there is a tentative spot in each for the next NCEPT round...

  12. #12
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    152

    Re: Facility Swap

    Not to mention SWAP = no 50% on the go. Better off ERRing.....especially into a long training program like enroute.

  13. #13
    nhstadt's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    south "Murica
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogier6 View Post
    Not to mention SWAP = no 50% on the go. Better off ERRing.....especially into a long training program like enroute.

    Huh?

  14. #14
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    152

    Re: Facility Swap

    No pay raise until you certify with a swap. ERRs and bids are 50% on the go and 50 when you certify. For PDX which is an 8 to go to a long training program at a 10 center doesn't make sense. Going to take two years to get any more money. Or they could go to a higher tower and get the $$ in six months. Give or take a few months of course.

  15. #15
    nhstadt's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    south "Murica
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogier6 View Post
    No pay raise until you certify with a swap. ERRs and bids are 50% on the go and 50 when you certify. For PDX which is an 8 to go to a long training program at a 10 center doesn't make sense. Going to take two years to get any more money. Or they could go to a higher tower and get the $$ in six months. Give or take a few months of course.
    can you tell me where in the contract is says a cpc-it doesn't get half on the go? I don't think that's correct.

  16. #16
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    152

    Re: Facility Swap

    Article 108 Section 7i(a)(i). Not sure I did that right haha!

  17. #17
    TimShady's Avatar
    Senior Analyst

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    886

    Re: Facility Swap

    Quote Originally Posted by nhstadt View Post
    can you tell me where in the contract is says a cpc-it doesn't get half on the go? I don't think that's correct.
    Article 108. Hardships and Swaps are treated the same in that you don't receive half on the go.

  18. #18
    Senior Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    152

    Re: Facility Swap

    Or page 209.

  19. #19
    nhstadt's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Offline
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    south "Murica
    Posts
    2,982

    Re: Facility Swap

    Ya I just looked it up.... huh didn't know that. Learn something new every day. I guess.

  20. #20
    ajmezz's Avatar
    Epic Member

    Status
    Online
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    1,809

    Re: Facility Swap

    That means don't swap to CO man! Haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •