Reaction score


Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

  • Just put in an ERR. Then call/e-mail the ATM at the facility and explain your situation.
    Sup Guy,

    I am NATCA, am not a rep though. I know everything about transferring out of a facility into another as a developmental...I successfully did it! If you are serious about it, give me your number and I will call u in person and go over the details in confidentiality. Only thing is, you better be NATCA! Seriously though, give me your # and time zone and i'll give you the run down....

    Welcome to Stuck Mic, I hope you enjoy the site!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…