01/24/2013

Jbhogen00

Rookie
Jul 18, 2011
Oklahoma City
I live in OKC, so unfortunately I don't think I get the per diem to pay for Kim's. I can, however, drive and anything you need to know about the city I know because I was born and raised here.

Jbhogen00

Rookie
Jul 18, 2011
Oklahoma City
I'm not really sold on the fact that I am for sure going until I pass through security at the Mike Monroney Center. If we do go over the fiscal cliff, the massive federal furloughs will cause one side to give into the other. Plus if you've been waiting a year like I have, you'll have mastered the waiting game.

GT_BMW

Jun 23, 2009
Mobile, AL
I am concerned about it but I was working at TSA last year during the last scare and I saw them make a deal at the very last second to extend the budget. I will be paying attention to the news but not fretting toomuch.

foxtrotlimaalpha6

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2010
USA
I'm not really sold on the fact that I am for sure going until I pass through security at the Mike Monroney Center. If we do go over the fiscal cliff, the massive federal furloughs will cause one side to give into the other. Plus if you've been waiting a year like I have, you'll have mastered the waiting game.
What do you mean? Have you not been cleared yet or is there other issues worrying you?

I'm sure it will get extended like it always does but I'm trying not to be too confident about it because that's the one time it won't pass of course

Jbhogen00

Rookie
Jul 18, 2011
Oklahoma City
Well I just accepted this class date two federal working days ago, so I don't have an FOL yet. Also, I'm somewhat of a pessimist and I don't want to get my hopes too high. I received my TOL January 25*, 2012, so everything cleared a long time ago. The only thing worrying me is Murphy's Law.

Marjorillan

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Tulsa,OK
Just to let you guys know, you probably won't find out about most of the people being in your class. I saw some of you wondering when the class was going to be filled up. When I arrived at the academy, I think I was the only one who ever got on SM consistently. Some people had never heard of SM! Those of you staying at Kim's place, Kim is great about introducing you to each other through facebook and email. Good luck to all of you!

js2219

Apr 27, 2009
Las Vegas
Looks like ill be in this class as well. Staying at Isola Bella.
Been a long time wait, but never lost hope! Well, maybe a little. See ya all down there!
Selected Oct 2010
TOL Jan 2011

GT_BMW

Jun 23, 2009
Mobile, AL
Looks like ill be in this class as well. Staying at Isola Bella.
Been a long time wait, but never lost hope! Well, maybe a little. See ya all down there!
Selected Oct 2010
TOL Jan 2011
awesome. congrats on finally getting a class date. Where are you headed after OKC? Looking forward to meeting you.

blakeh

Trusted Member
Feb 8, 2009
SLN
Got the call this morning that I'm getting put into this class. Staying at Kim's (just booked).