02/14/2012 rtf

ATCMarine84

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2009
Home of the Packers!!
Alright boys and girls done with tower and on to RTF... who'll be with me? Thinking of two different places to stay but would like to see where the majority of the class will be.... GO PACK!

skyman707

Newcomer
Dec 13, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Ill be there. I'm coming in from BHM and will be staying at Kims Place. I stayed there for tower basics and I highly recommend them. Only problem is they don't have a shuttle service so if you're flying in probably not the best place.

skyfreq21

Newcomer
Feb 28, 2010
I'm staying at Kims cause its the only place worth staying out there. Pure awesomeness.
Yes not a real word but a real feeling when you stay at Kims

Bodner123

Newcomer
Mar 22, 2011
Washington
Staying at Isola Bella, coming from PSC. Free breakfast and dinner 7 days a week. Stayed there through basics and had a blast. Plus free beer on fridays.

skyman707

Newcomer
Dec 13, 2010
Birmingham, AL
Anybody staying at Kims Place, I'm looking for a ride to class. I'm bringing my wife and daughter out to OKC with me and I don't want to leave them without a car all day while I'm in class. I will pitch in on gas. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks.

ladiesolo

Trusted Member
Jun 19, 2009
Anybody staying at Kims Place, I'm looking for a ride to class. I'm bringing my wife and daughter out to OKC with me and I don't want to leave them without a car all day while I'm in class. I will pitch in on gas. Let me know if you can help me out. Thanks.
Ask Kim if anyone from your class is staying at her place and go from there. No matter what, pretty much everyone is in a car pool. I don't see you having any problems getting to and from class!

FLYGUY

Newcomer
Mar 23, 2009
FYI I'm staying at Kim's now. There is a rumor that it is getting added to the bus route but I'd check first. Don't know when.