You're leaving that early for OKC? I'm giving myself an extra day just in case of delays on the road but I can't afford to stay a week before class at $50/night or so!I really hope mine comes tomorrow because I am planning on leaving here on Monday morning. I don't want to delay my departure because I haven't received it.
Don't sweat it. There should be more people joing you soon. We're still a month and a half out from that date. I'm hoping I'll be sneaking in that one, myself. I don't want to wait until April!Well wait a second......I'm getting scared. Everyone's in the 2/18 class and only like 2 people are in the 3/28 one that i've read. What if that awful thing happens........what if my 3/28 class gets cancelled?:nopity: