02/18/2011 Enroute Basics

Climber27J

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Spring, TX
Haha true but with the lights, the drivers, and a pending FAA license you may not get places as quickly as you'd like!

If anyone has a pilots license and wants to look at rental costs at Will Rogers or Wiley Post to split simulated IFR/safety pilot time I may be interested if I can get the funds. Or I'm just willing to pay a little and go up as an observer just to get up in the skies again!

mjh55404

Senior Analyst
Jul 3, 2009
OKC
Haha true but with the lights, the drivers, and a pending FAA license you may not get places as quickly as you'd like!

If anyone has a pilots license and wants to look at rental costs at Will Rogers or Wiley Post to split simulated IFR/safety pilot time I may be interested if I can get the funds. Or I'm just willing to pay a little and go up as an observer just to get up in the skies again!
I'd pitch in to tag along.

Climber27J

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Spring, TX
I would need a biennial and I suppose a medical (assuming the ATC one doesn't count) plus there's the checkout the rental place would require, and I don't know the costs here so it may not be feasible. At the very least I think I have to see how much the paycheck is!

mjh55404

Senior Analyst
Jul 3, 2009
OKC
I would need a biennial and I suppose a medical (assuming the ATC one doesn't count) plus there's the checkout the rental place would require, and I don't know the costs here so it may not be feasible. At the very least I think I have to see how much the paycheck is!
I believe your ATC medical is the equivalent of a Class II. I think you just have to ask for a copy of it. I know you do not have to get it done again.

Climber27J

Rookie
Jan 29, 2011
Spring, TX
That was my thought, although the good thing is if I do have the money (and it's not too expensive) I can knock out both the biennial and school/rental place rides at the same time.