03/05/2014 Tower

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
Just got my FOL for this class yesterday. Better late than never right?
Redirected from Cali to WA, headed to GEG. Can't wait to get this going!

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
I just got in, nothing has availability. I'm staying at some hotel for a week, then Iso for 3 weeks, then who knows haha. We shall see. You can't have everything planned out too far in advance, where is the fun and adventure in that? :)

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
Yeah I drove. 23 hrs straight lol. Weather is actually pretty nice. The roads are pretty clear, a few slick spots but not nearly as bad as by buddies said it was going to be.
Now, one day of rest before the big day. I'm feeling like a Star Wars marathon sort of a day :)

RomeoNovember

Senior Analyst
Sep 26, 2009
USA
If you guys have any questions let me know. I've been here for 3 weeks. Don't forget your passport and CTO paper, if you have one. Get there at 6am so you can get your badge. Good luck to you all!

fait622

Newcomer
Oct 22, 2012
Dotjohn,

I'm staying at Apple Creek, right down the road from you and have a car, PM me if you need a ride and we can work it out

drtdog99

Newcomer
Mar 15, 2011
Currently in Dallas, will be arriving in Okc around 3:45. Called isola Bella a few days ago and was about to check in today instead of Friday. Pretty excited about that.

Tourguide

Newcomer
Nov 21, 2011
Dotjohn, are you staying in the one bedroom or the efficiency at Walnut, and how do you like it so far?

drtdog99

Newcomer
Mar 15, 2011
Haha, it's def not ideal but it's a foot in the door. I'm just happy it's all getting started. Finished school for it in Dec 2009.

dotjohn

Aug 21, 2010
West Palm Beach
I am in an efficiency. It isn't bad. Clean and everything you need as far as appliances are concerned. I think it is going to be fine. It is like a dorm room.

House

Nov 13, 2009
GEG
You guys all get your calls this morning? It's almost here. Still doesn't feel real, but I'm sure it will be feeling real enough tomorrow for orientation.
But so far, OKC is not too shabby. Got my BW's fix last night, enjoying the brisk air, and ready to go explore today.