03/20/2013 Tower

jorgeluis161

Nov 13, 2009
Yeah I remember! I cant believe I got the call lol. I have to refresh drug today and than I'll get the FOL. Once that's in my hands I will believe its real LOL.

zyrya

Rookie
Aug 31, 2011
texas
Just got a call this morning and accepted this class date. It's been long over due and I'm ready to talk to planes again.

zyrya

Rookie
Aug 31, 2011
texas
So guess they aren't going by TOL dates....congrats to you all!
where are you going? i understand the frustration, i just kept bugging my hr rep everyday even though the told me to call two weeks later or so. i just kept my name in her ear everyday.

again

Jan 20, 2011
Ohio Terminal. Supposedly CLE. But I just spoke with my rep yesterday. Finished drug and security refresh...was told. Good. Now wait for further instructions....aka. don't call me, I'll call you

zyrya

Rookie
Aug 31, 2011
texas
Ohio Terminal. Supposedly CLE. But I just spoke with my rep yesterday. Finished drug and security refresh...was told. Good. Now wait for further instructions....aka. don't call me, I'll call you
that was me too. i just got the okay for my medical clearance last thursday and my hr rep called me friday and said that she wouldn't get back to me for another two week because of that announcement thats out right now. but today my original rep who left six months ago AS called today and offered me the class. so i was pretty surprised to hear from her and then even more surprised that she was calling with a class date………………its coming let just hope it's soon….wishing you luck for real though..

ccloutier

Newcomer
Dec 2, 2011
I was redirected from ZDC to BED Tower. Went through security refresh and set up for drug refresh. Originally given TOL in November 2011. Excited to be going to this the March 20th class!

dlssg

Newcomer
Apr 19, 2011
Booked at Iso Bella for March 19 to May 8. Turns out I'm not eligible for their $5/day rental car because I don't have Full Insurance Coverage on my current policy.

KYMGC

Newcomer
Sep 27, 2010
I have this class date. Redirected to MYR from ZTL. When will everyone else be arriving in OKC?

zyrya

Rookie
Aug 31, 2011
texas
I'm thinking about staying at the warren house to save some money to help with the transition and move after the academy……...