03/23/2017 basics

Simplewrx

Jan 10, 2017
I just logged into it for the first time. A handful of the items are unable to be filled out until our start date anyways.
I finally got the second email just weird figured it would have came faster I should have known better.
I'm all good now. Just ready to pack up and head out.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

duck

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
Still haven't received them. HR rep sent me an email saying she was trying to send them...not sure what that means.

duck

Rookie
Jan 7, 2017
Finally received and submitted all EODS forms. One less thing to worry about before heading to the academy.

Imilad

Newcomer
Jun 23, 2015
whats up everybody has anybody received their travel arrangements from the academy? looking forward to meeting you all!!!

Imilad

Newcomer
Jun 23, 2015
whats up brother my email is milad0327@gmail.com and my phone number is 661`576`5557
my name is abe looking forward to meeting you man when you heading down

your inbox is full it wouldn't let me private message you

Simplewrx

Jan 10, 2017
whats up brother my email is milad0327@gmail.com and my phone number is 661`576`5557
my name is abe looking forward to meeting you man when you heading down

your inbox is full it wouldn't let me private message you
FYI, if you all are staying at IB you gotta pay 2 weeks up front the day you check in

BGaviator13

Apr 10, 2015
FYI, if you all are staying at IB you gotta pay 2 weeks up front the day you check in

Lol what.

I paid $0 up front and even checked in a day early. Unless you just didn't set up on the CBA (which I don't know why you wouldn't), then maybe.

BGaviator13

Apr 10, 2015
What? CBA?

Instead of waiting on the per diem checks every month to turn around and pay for housing, they can bill the FAA directly and the FAA will use the housing portion of your per diem to cover the room. You'll still get a check every month with the food portion of the per diem but this way you arent paying a dime out of pocket. IB's daily rate is the same as the housing portion of the per diem so there's really no reason not to do it that way. If you have the email with the reservation confirmation, shoot that to student services housing and they'll get you all set up.