06/07/2016 Terminal Basics

D

Deleted member 31527

Hey! Where is everyone staying? Congratulations by the way.

Lainimarie

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2015
I am heading to the tower cab class July 12, I elected to skip terminal basics. I'm thinking I'll be joined up with most of you!?

Lainimarie

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2015
Lucky for me, I'll actually be living on Tinker AFB. We are moving to OKC in two weeks on orders so the timing kind of worked out perfectly. It'll be a drive each day but I can't complain. You guys will have to fill me on everything once I get there! I wonder if anyone else is joining us in the tower class.

lamb

Rookie
Apr 8, 2016
California
That is sweet deal. There are 4 people as of now that are in the class who have posted on here. Wish the other 12 would contact us so we can all get to know each other. I wonder how per diem will work for you, that is if you are going to try and get it.

Lainimarie

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2015
Nice! I'm honestly not sure how they will handle the per diem, maybe just be given the amount alloted for food? Who knows. Do most of you know where you'll be staying?

lamb

Rookie
Apr 8, 2016
California
I have looked into a lot of different places and it seemed easier to just go with Isola Bella. Family stays free and price comes out to about the same if I were to get an apartment.

You have to show you pay rent with a receipt and a copy of the ad. I don't know if you pay rent at an AFB.

Lainimarie

Newcomer
Mar 2, 2015
I have looked into a lot of different places and it seemed easier to just go with Isola Bella. Family stays free and price comes out to about the same if I were to get an apartment.

You have to show you pay rent with a receipt and a copy of the ad. I don't know if you pay rent at an AFB.
We are driving in from South Carolina to OKC this weekend so should be in town Monday ish. I tried to message you about the group texts but it said your box is full!?