07/05/2017 Terminal Basics

Jschroeder

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Just accepted this class date today. Not sure if there's anyone else out there yet, but I didn't see a thread so here goes.

Jschroeder

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
Nice! I'm sure once more people get this date we can follow suit with the previous classes and start a Group Me, or some other platform to try an connect before class.

brettp2004

Rookie
Jan 17, 2017
I also have this class date... Finally. Received the TOL in January! I look forward to getting to know everyone.

ASejnoha

Newcomer
Sep 7, 2011
I'm in the 6/27 class, most of us are staying at Kim's. It'd be nice to hang out with you guys too!

Jschroeder

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
I'm also planning on staying at Kim's. Bringing my family for Basics then shipping them back home for Terminal. I just need to figure out how the hell I'm going to do that and keep it economical with housing.

brettp2004

Rookie
Jan 17, 2017
I'm still debating on lodging. Kim's would be ok, justdon't know how I feel about having 2 other roommates. I also thought aboutbringing the family for a little while, but more than likely they'll just comevisit for a week or so. I think Kim's has a $80 a day thing for the whole 3bedrooms if you wanted to bring yourfamily... Then after maybe they could get you into another one with roommates?Just a thought.

Jschroeder

Newcomer
Nov 7, 2016
I've thought about that or another classmate in a house with 2 others could branch off. I should have some options.

RayTray07

Newcomer
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! I'm late to the party here but I also have the 7/5 Terminal Basics class date. I would love to be added to the Group Me or whatever communication group there is. Thanks!