08/01/18 Terminal

Delta_KVTA

Newcomer
Feb 18, 2016
Got the 8/1 too. Probably staying at Kim's as well but open to staying wherever the majority of the class is.

Notsograceful95

Newcomer
Jun 27, 2018
Originally had July 11th as my class date (got my email on Tuesday), ended up being able to get a seat in this class. It's nice to have more than 13 days to get everything together lol. My cousin suggested staying at Anatole... Thoughts?

Apr 9, 2018
Miami FL
Originally had July 11th as my class date (got my email on Tuesday), ended up being able to get a seat in this class. It's nice to have more than 13 days to get everything together lol. My cousin suggested staying at Anatole... Thoughts?
as of right now there are 5 people who are staying at kim's. 4 guys and 1 girl (myself included). i know one girl (shes in this forum) who is staying at Anatole. all depends whats more important to you. I believe that staying close to my classmates and getting a groove where my classmates and i study together and constantly push each other will give me the best chances of achieving success. Others like the privacy that comes with having their own apartment and it is totally understandable. However, i personally want to stay close to my classmates especially since i am not bringing my own car.

Delta_KVTA

Newcomer
Feb 18, 2016
Same, but I'm glad I got 8/1 instead, and I agree with michaelthepilot, it's important that the class stays together.

At least you've got carpool options mike lol