08/13/2013 rtf

Jan 23, 2009
Iowa
I'll be in that class with ya. Haven't a clue yet where I want to stay, all I know is I'm bringing the family down with me, so it'll more than likely be Kim's Place or Isola Bella, didn't much care for where we stayed last time, although it was cheap and I was able to bank the perdiem! :)

andrewhatch85

Newcomer
Sep 21, 2009
Draper, UT
I'll be in that class with ya. Haven't a clue yet where I want to stay, all I know is I'm bringing the family down with me, so it'll more than likely be Kim's Place or Isola Bella, didn't much care for where we stayed last time, although it was cheap and I was able to bank the perdiem! :)
When did you get tower certified and when did you find out about your class date? I got certified about a month ago and I'm trying to gauge about how long it will take (which I know is probably going to be a lot longer right now!)

Jan 23, 2009
Iowa
When did you get tower certified and when did you find out about your class date? I got certified about a month ago and I'm trying to gauge about how long it will take (which I know is probably going to be a lot longer right now!)
I got Tower Certified on 2/13/13 and I wasn't given this class date til sometime in June if I remember right. Honestly I thought I'd be waiting even longer what with the sequester/furloughs and all that. They have cut down the class sizes and limited the number of classes. Plus, since RTF was completely shut down for a couple of months, they have a back-log of people to get through. Be patient, you'll get there. In the mean time, study up on everything you can at your facility pertaining to radar, and kick back, relax, and enjoy not having to train for awhile, I know I did! :)