1/10/2013

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Congratulations Everyone! I just got the all clear two weeks ago, so now I will sit and wait for a class date. Good Luck at OKC!

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
Dang...that sucks. At least it didn't hold you up from getting a class date. They just now handed some out for us, and you have a later TOL anyway.

Like I said, it's definitely going to happen sooner rather than later! ZOB isn't like ZNY or ZDC or ZTL where there's dozens and dozens of people waiting in line. All 5 of us are from the March panels, there isn't anyone left from previous panels, so the rest of you are on deck!

And I call KB, she usually answers. I've only called her twice though, RA was my normal rep, and he was usually easy to get a hold of...

hrmast

Oct 3, 2010
Hastings, MN
Yeah, I am very thankful to be given the all clear. Also, thanks for all the info. Hopefully I will get a class date sooner than later.

N_Trutza

Jun 14, 2011
Ohio
If only my hr rep hadn't retired before sending out my tol i may be in this class too.. ah well i already convinced myself that i won't hear anything till spring. Good luck to you guys.

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
That's not too bad!

By what I've seen in the ZNY thread, I thought people were waiting 1.5-2 years or something. I saw a few get redirected to ZKC too.

Kleetus

Jan 18, 2009
Someplace
Got the call today for the 1/10/13 class headed to ZNY!!!

Graduated: DWC May 2010
Selected: March 2011
TOL October: Octboer 2011
All Clear: August 2012 (Medical Issue)
Class Date: TODAY

Very excited to be going and happy to see I'm not the only person going to ZNY who finally got the call!!!

JosueZQ8

Senior Analyst
Feb 18, 2009
Amherst, OH
Seems there are still plenty of spaces available in this date. There are likely a few spots for people not on SM, but only 8 SM'ers so far I believe.

We're not sure how this is going to work though, with this whole fiscal cliff mess around the corner. We got the call on November 2nd, and still don't have FOL's! We suspect the FC is slowing up the process already. Who knows when the ZNY people will be able to get their FOL's now, with the class date only a month away. It's supposed to be business as usual up until the cliff happens, so what's the hold up?

rhd9b

Trusted Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
VA
I don't think it's that abnormal to not have your FOL yet when there's still over a month until the class.

ssslyman

Rookie
Nov 22, 2011
North Carolina
Seems there are still plenty of spaces available in this date. There are likely a few spots for people not on SM, but only 8 SM'ers so far I believe.

We're not sure how this is going to work though, with this whole fiscal cliff mess around the corner. We got the call on November 2nd, and still don't have FOL's! We suspect the FC is slowing up the process already. Who knows when the ZNY people will be able to get their FOL's now, with the class date only a month away. It's supposed to be business as usual up until the cliff happens, so what's the hold up?
MG's email said she could get my FOL to me when its within 30 days to the class date. Just did my drug refresh today, so hopefully that'll be cleared in a few days and she'll be able to send out my FOL early next week.

As for the fiscal cliff situation.... I would figure that if it were really an issue, they wouldn't have called more people for this class date.