1/16 okc

nb2fd

Newcomer
Nov 27, 2008
Long Island
Im going to OKC and my final papers say January 16th. When do I recieve final information on like flights to OKC (Im from NY) or where to go that date if there is any? Do I get my own flight to OKC? Im kind of in a hard place I dont know where to go from here so if anyone could help thatd be awesome. HR doesnt feel like getting back to me so maybe someone here could help.

Last edited:

On_welfare

Rookie
Oct 27, 2008
Houston, Tx
Dear classmate,

You should receive the package of information from the Academy within one to two weeks prior to the class start date. If you have not received it within a week prior to arrival at the Academy, please call 405-954-6327.

After receipt of your firm offer of employment, you are authorized to call American Express at 1-800/423-7458 and book airfare to OKC. The airfare will be at no cost to you. If you choose to drive :drive: , you will be reimbursed for your actual expenses not to exceed the cost FAA would have paid for your flight to OKC.

Also you might want to try and get a room reserved. Check out the housing section because some of these places fill up quick and you don't want to be left out in the cold, LITERALLY! hehe :leaving: I've got 1/16 too so I'll see ya there!