1/24/2012 Terminal

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
Just got the call this morning for this class date... SO excited! :hurray: Still not sure quite yet where I'll be staying but I'm leaning towards Winchester Run or Walnut Gardens to save some money. Anyone else get the call for this class date?

CTI Hire from UND - Graduated May 2009.
Selected in March 2011 for Montana (Facility unknown at this time).
I Do my Drug Refresh Tomorrow and then FOL!
I will be driving instead of flying.

Again so excited to get the call, especially since I was originally told that it would be the second half of the FY before I'd get a class date.

Good Luck and I'll see everyone in 2 weeks!

bradjackman

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Boise
I'm at Winchester Run right now, I talked to someone else here who also looked at Walnut Gardens and ended up choosing Winchester Run. The accomodations aren't amazing, but it's liveable, and it's cheap, and it's on the bus route. It seems like a pretty safe area, the police station is right across the street, but nothing is super close. Walmart is a couple minutes away, other stores and restaurants are 5 min. or so away. I'd recommend it, but don't be expecting too much. They only have the bare minimum in kitchen stuff. One small pot, one small fry pan, four of each silverware, four cups, four bowls, four plates. A coffee maker, toaster, and can opener, a couple knives and a cork screw. That's about it. If you're planning on cooking, bring some more stuff. Good luck!

Eman1193

Jan 9, 2011
I am attending 1/24/12 class. Flying to okc jan22 staying at winchester run, 35/30 rate. Headed to Merrill field Alaska.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
Anyone receive their FOL yet?? I'm still waiting on the results of the drug refresh before mine can be issued... The lady that administered the test said 3 days for the results, my HR rep said 7-10 days. Sure hoping I get it early next week. But with Monday being a holiday who knows! Thanks everyone!

Eman1193

Jan 9, 2011
I got my fol December 12, my previous drug test was in a quick enough time frame. ( I guess they expire every few months)

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
Leaving tomorrow morning to head down to visit some friends on the way to OKC! Wow this week seemed to fly by since I found out! See everyone in about a week!

Eman1193

Jan 9, 2011
To bad my two weeks notice for my current job isnt up till friday, or I would go down early and check out Oklahoma for a few days before class !...

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
To bad my two weeks notice for my current job isnt up till friday, or I would go down early and check out Oklahoma for a few days before class !...
There isn't anything to see :lol:

You'll have plenty of time for sight seeing anyways.

UNDATCer

Trusted Member
Apr 5, 2009
North Dakota
6 more days! Wow, just around the corner now... I hope everyone has safe travels down to OKC. Just got my FOL this morning. See you soon!