10/21/19 En Route

Sgtdelmo

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2016
I know this amount of time waiting for a date isn't particularly unusual, but what took so long if you don't mind me asking?
The bid was at the end of the year I took my test in Dec. 2016. Received my TOL in February 2017, then the shut down. I had everything pretty much done. There was a little bit of a delay getting my medical records done with the army. Then was put in Tier II several months later, had to get more military records. Some where during this the people in charge of my paper work on the FAA side had switched. BOOM another shutdown! By the time I got my Tier II had been completed my physical and drug test had to be retaken. 2 weeks later here I am with my FOL and class date

Lskerlske

Newcomer
Aug 26, 2018
The bid was at the end of the year I took my test in Dec. 2016. Received my TOL in February 2017, then the shut down. I had everything pretty much done. There was a little bit of a delay getting my medical records done with the army. Then was put in Tier II several months later, had to get more military records. Some where during this the people in charge of my paper work on the FAA side had switched. BOOM another shutdown! By the time I got my Tier II had been completed my physical and drug test had to be retaken. 2 weeks later here I am with my FOL and class date
Jeez, what a wait. Thanks for sharing and congrats.

I'm wondering if I'm going to get put in Tier 2 eventually. They finally received my active duty records last month. Luckily I only had to wait 6 months for those to go through; I've heard of people waiting longer

Sgtdelmo

Newcomer
Nov 1, 2016
Jeez, what a wait. Thanks for sharing and congrats.

I'm wondering if I'm going to get put in Tier 2 eventually. They finally received my active duty records last month. Luckily I only had to wait 6 months for those to go through; I've heard of people waiting longer
Yeah its all dependent on who is handling your paperwork. When it comes to waiting I think you should check in where they are at with your process every now and then. I think that's where I messed up.