10/26 En Route

dispatchgirl

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
Just got my class date of 10/26 for en route. I applied with the August 2016 bid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mattak49

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2018
Just checking in, also just accepted 10/26 en route class date this week. Also from the fall 2016 bid.

dispatchgirl

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
Yeah, I had been working on my medical clearance since about July of last year
I wasn’t tier 2, but had been waiting for my med clearance since about July of last year as well. Where do you think you’ll be staying?

mattak49

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2018
If we're referring to Tier 2 psych, I wasn't that. It was the same for me, was working on trying to get my medical clearance since July of last year too.

Not entirely sure yet where I will stay yet. Been mulling over the usual places. Any of you decided where you'll stay yet?

dispatchgirl

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
If we're referring to Tier 2 psych, I wasn't that. It was the same for me, was working on trying to get my medical clearance since July of last year too.

Not entirely sure yet where I will stay yet. Been mulling over the usual places. Any of you decided where you'll stay yet?
I haven’t made and reservations, but I am thinking Kim’s

dispatchgirl

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
Looking at the same. Will probably give them a call tomorrow.

Still also deciding on if I'm driving my car down or not too...I've got a long way to go if I do.
Me too. I will probably be driving but taking advantage of the transportation there during the winter for sure.

Alpha X-Ray

Newcomer
Sep 17, 2018
[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif]I'm in the 10/26 class as well. Kim's place is where myself and at least one other classmate will be staying. [/FONT]

dispatchgirl

Rookie
Jan 26, 2017
[FONT=Segoe UI, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Roboto, Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, Fira Sans, Droid Sans, sans-serif]I'm in the 10/26 class as well. Kim's place is where myself and at least one other classmate will be staying. [/FONT]
Awesome

denqa98

Newcomer
Sep 21, 2018
Hi all, also going in to 10/26 class. Also looking at Kim's place. Anybody got things started already?

Alpha X-Ray

Newcomer
Sep 17, 2018
Started already? Just check out Kimsplaceokc.com and you should be able to get in contact with Kim, look at your living options and request what you want to do there. Then you’ll get added to the Facebook group. That’s as far as anyone from our class has gotten as far as I know.