11/21/2011 Enroute Basics

RedBaron

Academy Housing Provider
Apr 22, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Another class that is going to be in OKC for Isola Bella's Thanksgiving Dinner. Looks like we are going to have lots of folks there.

Cheers,:cheers:
The RedBaron

RedBaron

Academy Housing Provider
Apr 22, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Good News – the 11/21/11 class is one of the classes eligible for the Holiday of 42 rate. You will not be home for the holidays, but Isola Bella is going to give you some holiday cheer – A $42 rate:

$42 Rate with All the Perks
• Pocket your Food Per Diem ~ we still will serve you beautiful Hot Breakfast and Hot Dinner weekdays and lavish Brunch every weekend day
• Isola Bella’s traditional Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner
• $25 Gift Certificate to Cattlemen’s or Big Truck Taco
• Eligible for Isola Bella Reservation Rewards Program
• Three days car rental for price of two on holiday weekends
• Free Courtesy Cars for freedom even if you don't bring your car
• Awesome 30,000 sq ft Fitness Center with Indoor Pool, Indoor Basketball Court, Cardio Room and much more
• Limited availability – Book Early
Rate Rules: Stays beginning Nov 20 to Dec 23, 2011; rate good entire stay. Personal Credit cards only. Class members paying with their personal credit card will automatically have their rate converted to the $42 rate

Cheers,:cheers:
The Red Baron

norr186

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2009
I was selected for this class date, got the call last week! OTS, interviewed in Jan, TOL in March, headed to ZLA. Looking forward to seeing you all there.

ineedatc

Trusted Contributor
Dec 14, 2008
Chi-town
I accepted the hell out of this date the instant I got the email. I hope enough people accept it. I have waited since Jan 08 for this, there is no way I'd say "No, I'll just wait longer."
LOL! @ the bold. Let LH call me with 11/21, 23 or 12/25, I would ACCEPT in a heartbeat! I am ready to get this show on the road!

TinHatClub

Rookie
Dec 7, 2010
Gave my two weeks notice yesterday. Today is my day off and I booked at Isola Bella. I'll probably be let go tomorrow afternoon.

irishwrath

Newcomer
Apr 10, 2009
I was selected for this class date, got the call last week! OTS, interviewed in Jan, TOL in March, headed to ZLA. Looking forward to seeing you all there.
These dates are exactly how mine went. I'm also headed to ZLA. Look forward to seeing all the ZLA people at OKC on the 21st. Anyone looking for a roommate yet?

norr186

Newcomer
Oct 8, 2009
Has anyone received their welcome package? I haven't yet. I plan to leave tomorrow (driving to OK). So I was wondering if anyone has got theirs. Or if it is ok to go ahead without it.

rogersjf

Trusted Contributor
Mar 11, 2009
New Jersey
Has anyone received their welcome package? I haven't yet. I plan to leave tomorrow (driving to OK). So I was wondering if anyone has got theirs. Or if it is ok to go ahead without it.
You will need your travel document from the welcome package, likewise it has you first day sech. and all the information of where and when to report. I would say IMO you need some of the information in the welcome packet. Our class starts 11/16 we got our packet 11/10, so there is a good possibility you will get it tomorrow or the next day.

atcer7787

Rookie
Jul 8, 2010
hope you are all ready for some CD tomorrow. He is awesome, you will all have fun with him!!!! XS is the best but CD is a close second.