11/23/11 EnRoute

hartley424

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2009
Congrats Niagra!!! How long was it from verbal (or email) confirmation to FOL?? I took my MMPI late due to work so I wont get results till tomorrow (Friday), but that is all I am waiting for. Met with ATM and training manager after I took it at ZSE and they are the coolest. Annyone ZSE bound you are in for a treat! What a great facility and crew. I hope there are still seats in the 11/23 basics class, which what the training manager said I would more than likely get. I live about 20 minutes from the facility, so If ZSE'ers have any questions, fire away!

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
OTS. Do they group classes by facility? Or is it just based on candidate type?
Generally they have groups of people going to the same facility but it doesn't always work out that way. When I was in OKC me and one other person were going to facilities that no one else was going too. Although I got tricked on the first day into thinking I had a 'partner' because our name tags both said ZAU, turns out his was supposed to be ZUA.

Niagra19

"Murphy"
Sep 22, 2008
Phoenix
Congrats Niagra!!! How long was it from verbal (or email) confirmation to FOL??
Lets see, I got my FOL last Thursday, the Thursday prior to that I got the call schedule me for Nov, the Thursday prior to that I called and was told to expect Nov.

Who do we got for this class so far?
I count 4:
smcchord -ZDC
Grumman_74 - ZDC
CirrusDriver - ZSE
Niagra19 - ZSE

hartley424

Newcomer
Jun 6, 2009
It has been a hectic day..... i will be staying at IB. My flight doesnt get in til 830 tomorrow night, so wont see you til wed im sure. Here we go