12/14 Enroute Basics

comoxs

Rookie
May 31, 2015
Massachusetts
When did you complete everything? I completed everything middle of Oct and am waiting, watching everyone get class dates. Frustrating.

comoxs

Rookie
May 31, 2015
Massachusetts
I hear a lot of people say, got this clearance, and that clearance. Are people calling to find that out? Or are they notified? I haven't heard anything.

dbloom

Rookie
Aug 30, 2015
Long Island, New York
the time they called me to the time I got back to them, they filled the classes. Plus kind of happy I have time to situate myself instead of packing and going in like 3 weeks

wmx124

Newcomer
Sep 17, 2015
the time they called me to the time I got back to them, they filled the classes. Plus kind of happy I have time to situate myself instead of packing and going in like 3 weeks
Did you request a later date when you called back? I thought they were still working through December dates.

Now it looks like they are booked solid through the end of January.

Jabberfest

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
Los Angeles, CA
I hear a lot of people say, got this clearance, and that clearance. Are people calling to find that out? Or are they notified? I haven't heard anything.
I never called, although I was tempted to after seeing so many people in my group getting class dates. But then my rep finally called me yesterday afternoon, told me I cleared everything and offered me this date. I belive you can call your POC if you want to have peace of mind, but eventually someone will call you.

brandmasterrc

Mar 26, 2011
Yea with all of the calls and emails that they are getting along to having to call people who have all of their clearances, they dont call you to let you know you have 1 of your clearances. They will only contact you when they have all of them.

As stated above, if you want to know what has come through and what hasn't, you can call your POC at the Academy.

Remember, along will all of us new hires, the HR people still have all of their "normal" day to day HR responsibilites to fulfill.

Pdubs

Rookie
Sep 10, 2012
How do you know all the December dates are booked? It shows that somewhere?
it was probably an assumption since they went from a december date to a January date. I do find it hard to beleive that they filled 6-7 classes in one afternoon, but you never know

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
Haha it was looking like it for a second ! But we are going to stay at IB I believe. You really can't beat that free food. Only thing I won't like is the bathroom sharing lol