12/22/11 Tower Class

zr_elker

Newcomer
Oct 10, 2011
EODS is the personnel system we are going to be using and we have to set up an account. HR has to send us a couple emails to get started like an intial password. I guess it takes a little longer to get those after the firm offer

RebeccaG

Newcomer
Jan 30, 2010
Heading to KY!
As of now I'll be in this class also! Heading to LOU/Bowman Field in Louisville, KY! Got a verbal but still waiting on my FOL. Had to do the drug test again since mine expired. Thinking about staying at Bella. Looking forward to getting there and meeting everyone. Eggnog shots all around! :)

jwnewsome

I see you creepin'
Jan 15, 2010
KTYS
RebeccaG, congrats on the class.

You and I have a mutual friend that I work with now over here in Kosovo (DM). See you at OKC.

zr_elker

Newcomer
Oct 10, 2011
Welcome to the class RebeccaG!

Anyone know what the weather is gonna be like down there? Saw that picture of snow...was hoping to have a break from all that

hotvedt

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2008
Welcome to the class RebeccaG!

Anyone know what the weather is gonna be like down there? Saw that picture of snow...was hoping to have a break from all that
I live near okc and in dec it will be cold wind and ice. Snow is a recent thing from the past two or three years. Dec, Jan, and Feb are miserable months to be in Okc.

Last edited:

bradjackman

Trusted Member
May 7, 2009
Boise
No OTS, there's no basics class preceding this one. Seems like a good mix of CTI and VRA folks here. I'm CTI, but I went to Mt. Sac, so that's pretty much just glorified OTS. :)