2/26/12 Terminal.

makemywords

Rookie
Nov 30, 2011
What all is in the packet? I would have to go out of my way to get it in the near future.
A few welcome letters, policy letters, and maps of OKC & the MMAC. It also has the "first day" reporting instructions (reporting to the security building). There is also a travel authorization form that (I'm guessing) would be used when calling to book airline tickets to OKC.

Might be worth trying to get if its not too much of a hassle or have someone mail it to you.

JoshATC

Epic Member
Jun 27, 2010
ZLA CPC
ingodwetrust017:234151 said:
Going to CSG ATCT (Columbus, GA). Staying at Kim's Place.
Lvl 4 facility. One of only seven lvl 4s in the FAA. Good starting facility for someone with no experience

ingodwetrust017

Newcomer
Sep 27, 2011
Lvl 4 facility. One of only seven lvl 4s in the FAA. Good starting facility for someone with no experience
Yes I'm excited about it. I'm looking at the positives in it. Not worried about the fact that it's only a level 4. I'm just worried about all this sequestration talk. The little that I know about it, is that usually the smallest facilities are affected the most.

EmTee

Sep 30, 2011
Staying at Bella. Got the welcome packet, pretty sure I'm gonna get lost finding this security building on that Tuesday morn.

siidman

Feb 13, 2009
Everyone get there FOL all ready? Just tok my drug test on Monday Feb 11, but haven't gotten the FOL yet.