2013 Faa Pay Scales

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
They can't be made yet... To my knowledge we are either getting a 1.6% raise, or 1.6+X

Plus since X and 1.6 happen at different times, do you want the pay scale broken down into 6 months?

Roddy_Piper

Resident Knucklehead
Jun 15, 2008
Vegas baby
www.myspace.com
there is none yet. were not even sure which raises we'll get. jan and/or jun makes it tough to make a pay scale, but you can always add 1.6% to your current base. i would assume locality will stay frozen too.

daveozzie999

Aug 15, 2009
MRY
Since we will be getting raises with the rest of the federal workforce I'm planning on not getting a raise and if I do it'll be a nice surprise. I'm just happy to not get laid off / contracted out / pay cut.

mbalunda

Epic Member
Jan 31, 2009
Since we will be getting raises with the rest of the federal workforce I'm planning on not getting a raise and if I do it'll be a nice surprise. I'm just happy to not get laid off / contracted out / pay cut.
This is pretty much my take too. I know other agencies are going to want their raises, but with the political climate with government spending I'm not sure that it will happen. It will be a nice 'bonus' if we get anything.

cruzin

Rookie
Mar 9, 2012
Anyone have and leads on the 2025 pay scale. I suspect that's when I will be hired so I need to know. :cone:

Radium

Epic Member
Jan 14, 2009
Better question, when do you think they will raise the top of the band? How did it work "back in the day?"