2015 ATC Scenarios Efficiency Scores

Supermoto

Rookie
Jun 2, 2015
I scored an 87 on the last part i believe its based very heavily on how direct the route is then with how many planes were successfully exited, with mild deductions for procedural errors and heavier deductions for safety errors or crashes.

meshies

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2014
I took it earlier. I got an 83%. All of my planes were F the entire time (until landing of course). A few planes got too close to each other and to the walls, I landed a plane or two at the wrong speed, I overshot a few of the airports making the planes do a complete 180, and I was also making extra maneuvers because I wanted to make sure planes were lined up exiting gates. No crashes.

The first thing I did when I accepted planes was change the speed to F. I also waited as long as possible to change the landing speed to S (this cost me a few times).

I would like to hear what people did that scored in the 90's.

Remixed

Rookie
Apr 11, 2015
^ Exactly the same thing for me. A few mistakes, but I got a 86 as my final. My first scenario I got a 95 using the same tactics, just made fewer mistakes (obviously, since they threw less planes at you during the 900 second segments).

meshies

Newcomer
Feb 9, 2014
^ Exactly the same thing for me. A few mistakes, but I got a 86 as my final. My first scenario I got a 95 using the same tactics, just made fewer mistakes (obviously, since they threw less planes at you during the 900 second segments).
I wish I could have done the practice tests. My screen was off to the side for the scenarios so I couldn't click on all of the headings. By the time the person called tech support and they fixed it I was thrown right into the tests.

StuSEL

Aug 23, 2009
You know where.
I wish I could have done the practice tests. My screen was off to the side for the scenarios so I couldn't click on all of the headings. By the time the person called tech support and they fixed it I was thrown right into the tests.
I would have appealed to PSI for a retest or reseating.

Isenthalpic

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2015
So what did the FAA say when you called them up about it? You did call, right?

mikegriggs24

Newcomer
Jun 4, 2015
Quick question... Are they going to mail out the results or is it gone be email, or they going to change our status on USA jobs?

brucerey43

May 22, 2015
I talked to someone by phone from OKC HR today. She confirmed last test date is the 17th and to watch USA JOBS and/or email for whether you get referred and the results would only be pass fail. She seemed fairly confident to expect results within a week or two after last test date.