2015 ATSAT Results

BlackMagic

Rookie
May 26, 2009
Athens, GA
Hello All,

I wanted to create a thread that documents when everyone gets their ATSAT results. Post up when your status changes on AVIATOR :: Application Status.

Thanks!

AAS.JPG

mrmcnichols

Rookie
May 30, 2015
According to PSI testing results could take up to 90 days from the day of the test. Assuming everyone Finishes testing around July 17th I wouldn't guess to hear anything back until August 1st at the very earliest. I could be mistaken but that is what I'm going with, which lines up perfectly with the prior mentioned "Month Early."

BGaviator13

Apr 10, 2015
I thought people were being notified a few days after they took it last time around? Guess we'll start finding out soon.

flying-high-4ATC

Jul 6, 2014
Iowa
According to PSI testing results could take up to 90 days from the day of the test. Assuming everyone Finishes testing around July 17th I wouldn't guess to hear anything back until August 1st at the very earliest. I could be mistaken but that is what I'm going with, which lines up perfectly with the prior mentioned "Month Early."
I took the AT-SAT in late April of last year for the Feb 2014 bid. It was the end of June before the Referred list came out and the first TOLs were issued. No-one received their 'results' on that bid and, frankly, if you were referred and got a TOL, nobody cared. Full TOLs were issued to two groups, one week apart if I remember correctly while the rest of us that were referred received PTOLs - preliminary TOLs indicating an expected date to expect a full TOL. Even if you receive a TOL there is a LOT of work to do following that - full medical; drug test; MMPI psych which some of the Feb 2014 bid failed and had to take what's called Tier 2 - that can take months; background check/security which can also take months. Again, as we approach July 2015, I doubt very much that anyone from Mar 2015 bid will be in OKC until 2016 and many won't get there until mid-2016 or later

ATCWAI

Jan 21, 2015
I think I speak for us all when I say the worst part of the entire process is the wait between the steps which are several months apart. A red X wouldn't be as agonizing since you can at least move on.

flying-high-4ATC

Jul 6, 2014
Iowa
I think I speak for us all when I say the worst part of the entire process is the wait between the steps which are several months apart. A red X wouldn't be as agonizing since you can at least move on.
I'm sure there are many that DID get a red X who would gladly trade with you. BTW you've only just started the process. Months and months to go.

AMBraddock

Newcomer
Apr 28, 2013
Washington, DC
I'm with flying-high. A red X would be far more agonizing. The trick is to move on with your life as if the bid never happened. Pursue other jobs and opportunities while you wait for academy. Don't put your life on hold for something that could take another year.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I'm with flying-high. A red X would be far more agonizing. The trick is to move on with your life as if the bid never happened. Pursue other jobs and opportunities while you wait for academy. Don't put your life on hold for something that will take another year.
Fixed your post

tom02061

Newcomer
Apr 8, 2015
anyone have some info or heard rumors on AT-SAT results yet? first time applying, what percentage usually get dropped off by the AT-SAT?