2015 ATSAT Results

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
First off congrats! Second, Did you speak to any of your references to see if they were contacted? I completed all my pre employment stuff on 9/2 and none of my references have received anything yet.

Also, did you meet with an investigator?
First, a reply to another post... they will ALWAYS call you to ask about a class date. They will eventually email you an FOL and (maybe) some more paperwork (can't remember if there is more) but they will definitely call for a class date. And it will more than likely come from an "unavailable" number.

If your background is clean, or relatively clean you can be granted a conditional clearance. This means you are good to go - for now. They will continue to investigate and contact people and do the complete background check but you can proceed prior to this being completed. However, if they find anything that causes you to fail the background check, they will not hesitant to yank you out of the Academy or your facility and you will be done. And not everyone does a sit down with an investigator.

JohnGalt

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2015
a gulch
I have seen a bunch of class dates projected for April/Jul/Oct 2016. I got a PTOL for Terminal - Projected date of January 2016. Anyone else get January?
Same here. Kinda crazy that it seems to be happening as they have projected. My lease ends in November so I'll be ready! I'm terminal as well so we may be in the same class. When did you get your pTOL?

jaworksj

Newcomer
Feb 7, 2014
Same here. Kinda crazy that it seems to be happening as they have projected. My lease ends in November so I'll be ready! I'm terminal as well so we may be in the same class. When did you get your pTOL?
I got mine on 9/9 in the AM sometime. HBU?

JohnGalt

Newcomer
Sep 4, 2015
a gulch
Did you fax it, email to aviation.careers , or your HR rep. I sent my paper work off today and I got enroute April and I didn't receive a thanks or anything
pg209
I got my PTOL on the 8th, sent it back the next morning via email and then fax right after just to be sure and got a "thank you" response from the faxed paperwork within hours. Maybe it was just in my case that the fax was faster though.

rbsponge1

Rookie
Jun 7, 2015
California
navickha - did they offer you that date or tell you that was the start date? I'm concerned that if I do get my FOL I won't be able to leave at the drop of a hat. I have a wife, son, and a lease to get situated before I go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plaaaane

Trusted Member
Apr 27, 2012
navickha - did they offer you that date or tell you that was the start date? I'm concerned that if I do get my FOL I won't be able to leave at the drop of a hat. I have a wife, son, and a lease to get situated before I go.

I'm supposed to be out of state until next Monday haha. I could make it work but it would be quite a rush.

BMLEE

Rookie
Oct 23, 2010
Still waiting here. 3rd time applying. CTI, pilot, dispatcher. I am hoping something will come through.

LettinItFly

Rookie
Aug 3, 2015
When you move there you will have some paid time off to finish your move. You report pretty quickly but have PTO specifically for the move. The PTO they give is more for in town stuff not the move. Like licenses. Car tags, finding a place to live etc....