2015 ATSAT Results

Derriko

Sep 26, 2011
I noticed they had the new "leave a voicemail and we will respond option" so I finally bit the bullet after twenty minutes on hold....and the inbox is full haha.

And I actually have a very important question, not the when is my TOL coming or what is a TOL typical question.

sean86m

Rookie
Apr 3, 2012
Denver,CO
I noticed they had the new "leave a voicemail and we will respond option" so I finally bit the bullet after twenty minutes on hold....and the inbox is full haha.

And I actually have a very important question, not the when is my TOL coming or what is a TOL typical question.
I actually got through around the 40 min mark. No real updates to share other than the typical watch your email, more waves coming etc.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Pretty sure HR has stopped taking calls. Haven't been able to get through the last couple days. Would like to hear some sort of update on waves of TOLs.
You will get one when you get one. At some point, medical and security will be saturated (already are) and they will stop giving out TOLs until they catch up.

Aug 13, 2015
No. The best bet is to just stop calling. Whether you just sit back and go on with your life (like myself) or you call HR, it is going to be the same result. Calling HR in no way sounds like it has made any of you feel better after the call. You hang up and what have you learned....nothing. Just the same response over and over. Check you email. So just leave HR alone so they can handle the real questions/problems people are having with their paper work so the first 2 waves can move on and they can release the next one faster.

Reactions: BrewnATC

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
I would agree with you except not at all because HR has requested we call when new TOLs come out because some missed out on their TOLs last year because of a mistake in the email system... so you can do that i guess but me? Ha yeah right i aint risking missing a TOL and its their job to answer the phone and answer your questions. Thats what HR does ... Oh and of course they process the TOLs after selection(which they dont even select... They just process who they are told to process)... So yeah if you dont use HR like you are supposed to then you are one dumb mother fucker.

jmanley20

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2015
In the Slot
Plus why are you calling now? The next wave wont be till thirsty thursday hence the #TOLThursday.... Wait till then at least or you see more ppl on here get TOLs ... Its not that hard to figure out ... If you cant see that pattern yet then this career is probs aint for you hoss

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Ass deep in a folding chair
His point is the dumbasses that are calling HR at all hours of the work day and asking "when are TOLs coming out", "why don't I have a TOL" "I have a TOL, when am I going to the academy", "what facility am I going to", "even though the instructions are in my TOL, what does it mean and what do I do"

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
I would agree with you except not at all because HR has requested we call when new TOLs come out because some missed out on their TOLs last year because of a mistake in the email system... so you can do that i guess but me? Ha yeah right i aint risking missing a TOL and its their job to answer the phone and answer your questions. Thats what HR does ... Oh and of course they process the TOLs after selection(which they dont even select... They just process who they are told to process)... So yeah if you dont use HR like you are supposed to then you are one dumb mother fucker.
And yet thousands of controllers have managed to get hired and processed without ever calling HR. Either way works, just depends how annoying you want to be.

Macharena

Nov 21, 2013
True but HR did confirm that some missed out on TOLs last year due to a miss spelling of their email. And they never called HR.
I called HR last week for a couple reasons. One of them was to make sure she had my correct email and she said she didn't have access to view my email address.