2015 OTS Passed AT-SAT but Not Hired

triggz00

Mar 23, 2014
Southwest, FL
Anyone get this? I spoke to aviation careers and stated i passed but just wasn't selected. Does anyone know if they still do vet preference?

HollyVVood

Trusted Member
Dec 6, 2013
Anyone get this? I spoke to aviation careers and stated i passed but just wasn't selected. Does anyone know if they still do vet preference?
You passed the ATSAT that was given over a year ago? Yes Veteran's Preference is still given once you jump through all the hoops and they decide to begin to hire you.

triggz00

Mar 23, 2014
Southwest, FL
Yes i passed the one that was given a year ago. ATO makes the decisions to hire people is what i was advised but what is crazy is how do you find out why. They are complaining about shortages but don't want to tell you how to improve your chances.

m57

Mar 22, 2014
Looking back at your posts, its probably because you already failed the academy once and they don't want to waste time/money/resources on somebody who already couldn't hack it.

VikAnis

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2013
N. Cali
Looking back at your posts, its probably because you already failed the academy once and they don't want to waste time/money/resources on somebody who already couldn't hack it.
If so, that sucks. That would definitely explain it.

ambers1032

Senior Analyst
Jan 5, 2010
That is the reason.