2015 OTS TOL/FOL

newby

Newcomer
Jan 26, 2012
washington
Unless they plan on changing the hiring practices, there isn't anything they can do if you already turned 31.
Well they called me after i turned 31 and said they have deemed me eligible and allowed me to schedule and take the atsat. So i hope they did not get our hopes up for nothing.

mturnbeaugh

Jun 19, 2015
Anaheim, CA
Age? 28
Atc experience? yes, PAR, GCA, Ground, FD
VET? Yes
Cti? Yes
terminal or enroute? Terminal
anything else you want to add. USMC ATC, 5 years, 2 locations
Date-time of notification Aug 13, 1451 or 251 pm for you civvys
test date June 26, Diamond Bar

BrownEyedGeorgian

May 30, 2015
SoCal
For those of you that has received a TOL that says Enroute, you can more than likely know what ARTCC you will be stationed at. If you look at your TOL and see what it says for locality pay (I have circled mine in the picture), you can match it to the current locality pays and it will give you an idea where your headed after OKC.

Mine says 24.22%, the only ARTCC with that percent is ZDC.

Can a couple people post what their locality pay says, so that I can see if my theory is correct? Again, this is only for Enrouters!!

Attachments

Bravo Delta

Trusted Member
Mar 25, 2015
North Carolina
For those of you that has received a TOL that says Enroute, you can more than likely know what ARTCC you will be stationed at. If you look at your TOL and see what it says for locality pay (I have circled mine in the picture), you can match it to the current locality pays and it will give you an idea where your headed after OKC.

Mine says 24.22%, the only ARTCC with that percent is ZDC.

Can a couple people post what their locality pay says, so that I can see if my theory is correct? Again, this is only for Enrouters!!

That is the locality pay for okc. Has nothing to do with future placement. That isn't even decided until your last week in the academy.

Last edited:

2ndchance2152

Newcomer
Aug 15, 2015
Age? 34
Atc experience? Tower and TRACON
VET? No
Cti? Yes
terminal or enroute? Enroute
anything else you want to add.
Date-time of notification Yesterday morning
test date July 2015

ATCLIFER

Rookie
May 23, 2015
Atc experience:
None
VET: No
Cti: Yes, 2013 (Bachelors)
terminal or enroute: En Route
anything else you want to add: Unrelated field Bachelors (previous to CTI) and Master's Degree - >7 years professional work experience
Date-time of notification: Irrelevant
test date: First week of testing

J.Symons

Newcomer
Aug 16, 2015
Age? 24
Atc experience? NONE
VET? NO
Cti? CTI
terminal or enroute? ENROUTE
Date-time of notification. TOL recieved on August 14th
test date. June 22, 2015