2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

NovaZDC

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2009
At ZBW wrapping up my drug test and medical. Did MMPI this morning and sent in my security paperwork on the 13th. Got a call yesterday from my security POC asking me to do a write up explaining a trespassing citation I got. So it appears everything is moving along.
Was it easy trying to schedule all this stuff in one day? one location? Im asking because I live overseas and would need to make this as tidy as possible when I fly over to get it done.

Bear-Claw

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2015
Was it easy trying to schedule all this stuff in one day? one location? Im asking because I live overseas and would need to make this as tidy as possible when I fly over to get it done.
are you mil? there's a program called hire our heroes that will fly vets for free for final stages in an interview process this would probably qualify.

NovaZDC

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2009
are you mil? there's a program called hire our heroes that will fly vets for free for final stages in an interview process this would probably qualify.
No, reinstatement. I have no problem paying for my ass to come back for that and its good to know it is possible to get this stuff done on the same day/couple of days.

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
At ZBW wrapping up my drug test and medical. Did MMPI this morning and sent in my security paperwork on the 13th. Got a call yesterday from my security POC asking me to do a write up explaining a trespassing citation I got. So it appears everything is moving along.
Boys locker room at the local middle school?

jamisjockey

Banned
Jan 10, 2010
You'd think.
I did get my interim secret where I'm at in like two weeks, and that's deeper than the public trust. Despite my share of stupid things when I was young, I've got a clear record.
So :p:p:p:p:p:p:p ready to get this moving along.

Aceninja

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
Maybe she was talking about a waiting time as well for all the paperwork to go through to OPM. Hopefully it will be fast. Start posting em when you do clear.

kilomike104

Rookie
Mar 30, 2009
Security cleared me using my current clearance (Serco). Didn't have to fill out eqip, just had to confirm that I've had no legal issues in the last 3 years.

Aceninja

Rookie
Mar 16, 2012
That's good news. I've had a Secret less than 2 years ago,I wonder if I can still use it. No legal issues either.