2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
Maybe the elusive asslyn that I keep hearing about made a different account to troll us out of petty revenge?

Nothing says maturity like trying (and failing) to prove yourself to a bunch of Internet strangers.

That chick set a new record for bullshit and a quick turn around time for being called out lol.

Bear-Claw

Trusted Member
Mar 20, 2015
So all this means I should've checked no for the "unusual sexual activities?"

...did anyone read the description for hypomania? sounds like 90% of all controllers

sweetea

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2012
NC
lol i love people. first of all not a chick...........
second do you think, (pause) do you really (pause) take anything anyone says on here seriously.....
That reminds me of guys i used to work with, you know the one. "I read it on fullofshit.com gotta be real...

slater < is a toolbag, pointing this out if you haven't realized yet.

I'm and asshole that can't type. Thanks i know this, < kinda why im a good controller, the asshole part

and that rant was a copy and paste because i was sick of going back and forth with him. O btw he thinks he's a controller for advising pilots to do something. NAVY FAKE SHIT.... O BTW Air Force not a marine.

o and that asslyn bitch was :p:p:p:p:p:p:p cra cra like loony .....

I actually controlled planes. an never claimed an experience I haven't done.

o and slater you blood pressure went up not mine. lol look at my typeing ^ and compare to before obvously copt and paste of an ATC Creed i found funny too go along with trolling your dumbass

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
second do you think, (pause) do you really (pause) take anything anyone says on here seriously.....
That reminds me of guys i used to work with, you know the one. "I read it on fullofshit.com gotta be real...

I'm and asshole that can't type. Thanks i know this, < kinda why im a good controller, the asshole part

and that rant was a copy and paste because i was sick of going back and forth with him. O btw he thinks he's a controller for advising pilots to do something. NAVY FAKE SHIT.... O BTW Air Force not a marine.

o and slater you blood pressure went up not mine. lol look at my typeing ^ and compare to before obvously copt and paste of an ATC Creed i found funny too go along with trolling your dumbass
We get it, you're an internet badass and Gods' gift to ATC. Can this thread move on now?

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window

L.O.L. mmmkay sweetea. Ive seen your kind many times before. Of course you are married to military for love right? From reading your 100 posts. It's pretty obvious who's who and what's what here. By all means, continue to make my point. We should all resign and let you and asilynn keep the sky safe. Big baller.

Navy fake shit eh? You do know the Navy has quite a few aircraft right? Personally I am Radar, Tracon and CTO FAA. But yea, you keep your attitude just the way it is, makes you perfect candidate fot the Nest. Whatever you do, don't join NATCA.

Last edited:

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Ass deep in a folding chair

Yet again you prove yourself to be a dumbass. I struggle with your mindset that Navy only provides advisory control. That sentence just strengthens the notion that you are ignorant, immature, and grasping for ways to make yourself feel and look better. The claim that to be a good controller you have to be a complete asshole and toolbag is completely off base as well. I sincerely hope you carry those attitudes into your training. Best of luck making it in a more professional environment than the military.

morajor13

Trusted Contributor
Jan 20, 2015

She won't stop...

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
What the :p:p:p:p happened today???? Holy shit... You go and volunteer for a few hours, come back and it is like the English Civil War in here with Cromwell and the Roundheads

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013

No one can look at your typing without trying to comprehend your lack of ability to spell. In addition, your punctuation is horrendous to a point that I believe that you prefer dandruff and fingernails as your evening protein/calcium.

I am so sorry that you have to google many of those definitions, but in the event that you don't misspell the website you are looking for, maybe you will be able to learn at least one solid thing today. Your ignorance has shown about as much control as flight following; another thing you may not be accustomed to.

Twad31

Rookie
Jan 21, 2015
I was a flight data qualified, honestly never talked to an airplane in my life. And I'm
About to get a job with FAA gotta love it :)