2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

joejoetj

Jun 26, 2010
Wow if he carries that attitude to his facility it won't matter how good of a controller he is or isn't, he will wash out because of personality.

Twad31

Rookie
Jan 21, 2015
I mean I was happy to get picked up coming in as an airman I was only allowed to get flight planning and flight data because the needs of senior people getting qualed.. I have been studying the 7100, but only cuz of advancement exams for navy

AT0991

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2013
I mean I was happy to get picked up coming in as an airman I was only allowed to get flight planning and flight data because the needs of senior people getting qualed.. I have been studying the 7100, but only cuz of advancement exams for navy

Attachments

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
I think they were very lenient with the experience thing. CD here and Flight Planning Sup. personally I think it's the supervisor qualification that got me the job

Twad31

Rookie
Jan 21, 2015
What are my chances you think of making it I have been studying chapter 3 because I want
Tower but I feel it might be hard to do real life scenarios.. Any hints or help anyone with experience can give me

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
What are my chances you think of making it I have been studying chapter 3 because I want
Tower but I feel it might be hard to do real life scenarios.. Any hints or help anyone with experience can give me
How much sim time on top of classroom do you have?

Twad31

Rookie
Jan 21, 2015
Sim time? I just did some LQS when I trained but it was all airport friendly I worked at NAS pax I had to learn hangar numbers and stuff and how to call down departure/arrival times down to flight planning but that's it

AT0991

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2013
Sim time? I just did some LQS when I trained but it was all airport friendly I worked at NAS pax I had to learn hangar numbers and stuff and how to call down departure/arrival times down to flight planning but that's it
why is an "airman" working at a naval air station?