2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013
I hope i get to work with a few of you one day...Hells gonna freeze over for y'all
The saying is "hell will freeze over" I just highly doubt between temperature and dew point you could ever see it coming. The extra chromosomes are inhibitors for you.

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013
After the last few pages I truly feel like the NAS is in trouble. I've battled flight planning qualifications for years. When they ask me what a VFR departure is I have to just hang up.

BrewnATC

Epic Member
Jan 28, 2015
Ass deep in a folding chair
After the last few pages I truly feel like the NAS is in trouble. I've battled flight planning qualifications for years. When they ask me what a VFR departure is I have to just hang up.
Or the approach controllers that hit you on the shout line freaking out about two jets in the tower pattern that are sequenced and whether they have "VFR separation". Or calling up approach for an IFR release and them instructing you that visual separation needs to be applied between your departing IFR Citation and a Skyhawk on a 10 mile final for the ILS before you can release the jet.

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
For those that received a TOL for this bid, do you still have a green check for the OTS bid? (If you applied to it)
I have a TOL and the only thing left is my physical next week. I still have a green check on the OTS bid even though all of my paperwork is essentially completed for the EXP bid. There doesn't seem to be a pattern with the OTS changes.

morajor13

Trusted Contributor
Jan 20, 2015
Was just contacted by an investigator to go over my paperwork. Was in the first batch of TOLs...

I wonder how long it takes to get cleared after meeting with them...

Mar 19, 2015
Boise
I never got a notification on how my MMPI went, not sure if that's bad news or good news.

P.S. That rant a couple pages ago was stupid. Poor guy must have no friends and only talks shit online. Like most A type ass holes I work with they turn into a bitch when you confront them. ok said my peace lol