2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
Wasn't it like a week after the bid closed that sweet tea said selections would be done by Monday feb 23rd. That tool was full of it then and I bet is full of it now. Ima just keep enjoying my terminal and then unemployment and wait for an email. Put no faith in that schmuck

Reactions: slater

sweetea

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2012
NC
Wasn't it like a week after the bid closed that sweet tea said selections would be done by Monday feb 23rd. That tool was full of it then and I bet is full of it now. Ima just keep enjoying my terminal and then unemployment and wait for an email. Put no faith in that schmuck
WTF r u talking about?
P.S. I Clearly stated "this is what she told me....."
Never said anything is concrete. Good luck sucking off of society like a leech though.

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
--Quote Originally Posted by sweetea--
If you currently have a green check mark...... and it says reviewed by the servicing office. at end of line one. You can expect a change noon to midnight Mon Feb. 23rd.. that is all the clarification i can give.

I tried to click the "high five" button on this post but it said sweetea used up the "high" portion and there isn't any left to give.

Last edited:

sweetea

Trusted Member
Mar 29, 2012
NC
though i was incorrect on a few things that didn't pan out as i was told..... Not saying i'm perfect.

but she really did say all my clearences were received and that locations were already in the works look to received a phone call or email this week or next.

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
Hahaha thanks Brewn for doing the leg work on that. Sweet tea you are a twit. Unemployment isn't sucking off society like a leech when I've been paying into it for the past decade. You are the definition of a schmuck. It's too bad other southerners have to suffer from stereotypes based on the uneducated and ignorant behavior of a few idiots like yourself. Go back to the hole you came from

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
though i was incorrect on a few things that didn't pan out as i was told..... Not saying i'm perfect.

but she really did say all my clearences were received and that locations were already in the works look to received a phone call or email this week or next.
Please, name one thing you've been correct about!

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
WTF r u talking about?
Never said anything is concrete. Good luck sucking off of society like a leech though.
Translation:
What are you talking about

P.S. I clearly stated that "this is what she told me…". I never said anything was concrete. Good luck sucking off of society like a leech though

ModeSea

Jan 27, 2015
New England
While proof reading your post, and correcting it, it did occur to me how dumb of you it was to say good luck leeching off the system.

You see I wasn't aware I would need luck. I'm under the belief that I qualify for unemployment insurance and thus luck is not involved. Perhaps you would prefer to edit your original post to read "have fun leeching off of society"?

Last edited:

GulfCharlie

Epic Member
Sep 1, 2011
While proof reading your post, and correcting it, it did occur to me how dumb of you it was to say good luck leeching off the system.

You see I was not aware I would need any such luck. I am under the belief that I qualify for unemployment insurance and thus luck is not involved. Perhaps you would prefer to edit your original post to read "have fun leeching off of society"?

Fixed :) sorry slow morning.

Mar 19, 2015
Boise
WTF r u talking about?
suck off of society? are you talking about the society that pays for unemployment with their taxes.. the same taxes that pay for people who actually refuse to get a job and claim food stamps and drink their welfare money away... na man im ok with somebody claiming unemployment for a couple months till he starts his job... who actually worked and paid his taxes.

MikeTangoATC

Feb 25, 2015
Some have been chosen En Route with Rumors of them also direct to Fac or at the very least a pass/pass class. No one knows for sure until it happens.
That rumor came from HR. I asked if En route would have to go to the academy, she said "No, no one is going to the academy, everyone is direct facility." How much you trust HR is up to you.

Hatch100

Rookie
Feb 7, 2012
suck off of society? are you talking about the society that pays for unemployment with their taxes.. the same taxes that pay for people who actually refuse to get a job and claim food stamps and drink their welfare money away... na man im ok with somebody claiming unemployment for a couple months till he starts his job... who actually worked and paid his taxes.
OBAMA! 99 wks!