2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

morajor13

Trusted Contributor
Jan 20, 2015
If that's the case, sorry everyone. I'm not even scheduling my MMPI/physical/Operation Golden Flow until the end of June. Well, trying anyways. Need somebody to answer a phone first.
They may of course leave out those that have some sort of delay with getting cleared. What I'm saying is that they'll wait until MOST are cleared to start (including those in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th batches of TOLs). As opposed to individuals getting fac options after they're individually cleared or that the 1st batch of TOLs will get fac options first, then the 2nd, etc. I think they're waiting until most everyone from all batches of TOLs are cleared.

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
Slater that's a given. What I'm saying is that I have a theory that they'll wait to offer ANYONE a fac until all or most have passed screening. Instead of a piecemeal approach, offering facilities to individuals as they pass screenings.
I also think there is something like this going on. Too long to explain but is also my personal conclusion.

Mar 19, 2015
Boise
I also think there is something like this going on. Too long to explain but is also my personal conclusion.
Regardless atleast they made an attempt to do a bid for just prior experience... it honestly helped alot of us out who have failed the BIO Q multiple times.. im grateful and hoping FOLs start dropping soon.

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Took MMPI last Tuesday. Haven't heard anything. Maybe I didn't mess it up as bad as I thought.

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
Historically, only a small percentage of people fail the MMPI and have to speak with a psychologist. I think many of you are over thinking this.

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Historically, only a small percentage of people fail the MMPI and have to speak with a psychologist. I think many of you are over thinking this.
Medical guy told me the current fail rate is around 12%. Not bad.

Scottc117

Rookie
Feb 21, 2015
Medical guy told me the current fail rate is around 12%. Not bad.
I took mine and they told me right after that I was good. They said in one category I had to score below a 10 and I got a 1.
The other category had to be a 7 or 8 and i got 8. I Was just honest and didn't try and over think the questions.

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
I took mine and they told me right after that I was good. They said in one category I had to score below a 10 and I got a 1.
The other category had to be a 7 or 8 and i got 8. I Was just honest and didn't try and over think the questions.
Lady who administered mine said she had no idea what the results where.

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
Didn't someone say a few pages ago that they didn't do the security sit-down until they already reported to their facility when they were hired before? There are too many inconsistencies here.