2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

huejanus

Rookie
Mar 11, 2015
Stop acting like this is some big reveal lol, lots of people know who I am already - anyone that knows me and will know me knows that anything that I've said here that can be construed as cocky or whatever is not serious. I know that I have offended people that take their egos on this forum super seriously, I'm sorry about that.
I think it did work... the apologies are starting.

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013
Stop acting like this is some big reveal lol, lots of people know who I am already - anyone that knows me and will know me knows that anything that I've said here that can be construed as cocky or whatever is not serious. I know that I have offended people that take their egos on this forum super seriously, I'm sorry about that.

Oh... My... God... You look like my Down syndrome knuckle children. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Ouch fogle. This is gonna hurt in the future. I'm so sorry mclovin

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013
I means seriously bro, I see a cute little medal and some baby-faced pics. You are the epitome of a weak looking airman. ANG for the win! Go guard!

Reactions: AT0991

morajor13

Trusted Contributor
Jan 20, 2015
Whelp, time to change my name and move to Myanmar and try my hand at controlling there... this is embarrassing lol.

Sierra Alpha

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
ROW
I means seriously bro, I see a cute little medal and some baby-faced pics. You are the epitome of a weak looking airman. ANG for the win! Go guard!
Was going to ignore this in light of the recent findings but.....

I'm just so jealous of the marines teaching physical strength over controlling ability to set me up for the faa

failed logic is failed 😃

AT0991

Trusted Member
Dec 21, 2013
Was going to ignore this in light of the recent findings but.....

I'm just so jealous of the marines teaching physical strength over controlling ability to set me up for the faa

failed logic is failed 😃
Yeah failed logic to want those in the military to be physically fit

K Series

Newcomer
Jun 5, 2014
I'm with you there. Do I want military controllers to be in decent shape? Sure. I don't want them having heart attacks in position or looking like someone filled an ABU blouse with potatoes.

But don't try to sell me on how I need to be in shape to fight a war. A controller's contribution to the mission is sitting in a room, pushing buttons, and talking. Possibly walking up a couple flights of stairs because only the tower printer works or something.

Maybe I'm just jealous that Marine dress uniforms don't make them look like bus drivers.

K Series

Newcomer
Jun 5, 2014
Several more pages worth of nothing substantial. The kind of posts that have brought us to 1,400 pages while telling no one anything of real value.