2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

slater

Epic Member
Oct 16, 2009
Outside your window
I tracked location emails from the beginning. If they are on schedule and likely they are not, there should be location emails going out tomorrow. Fingers crossed

odotsal

Rookie
Jan 28, 2015
I tracked location emails from the beginning. If they are on schedule and likely they are not, there should be location emails going out tomorrow. Fingers crossed
Fingers crossed as well. How long ago did you complete your last medical appointment? Today marks 50 days for me. I was told by the medical POC to be patient. *sigh*

phillyman2633

Epic Member
May 13, 2010
International waters
www.drudgereport.com
Several more pages worth of nothing substantial. The kind of posts that have brought us to 1,400 pages while telling no one anything of real value.

we did find out who the guy in the thumbnail is.
I wasn't aware you could pass the FAA background check with a history of touching kids...

Damm dat moustache doe....John Wayne Gacy would be proud.

Usm4r1n3

Trusted Member
Sep 26, 2013
Was going to ignore this in light of the recent findings but.....

I'm just so jealous of the marines teaching physical strength over controlling ability to set me up for the faa

failed logic is failed 
i troll so hard mothafuckas wanna find me. That shit cray.

thefoot30

Rookie
Nov 30, 2013
FYI.. my friend got their FOL today... They got Camarillo. Not sure if they are Radar or Tower yet but they only have Tower experience.. Good luck to the rest of you!

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
Fingers crossed as well. How long ago did you complete your last medical appointment? Today marks 50 days for me. I was told by the medical POC to be patient. *sigh*
Today is day 50 for me too since my Physical. May 26th and still don't have my file signed off by the flight doc. MMPI was finished two weeks prior to that as well.

odotsal

Rookie
Jan 28, 2015
Today is day 50 for me too since my Physical. May 26th and still don't have my file signed off by the flight doc. MMPI was finished two weeks prior to that as well.
Good things come to those that wait... and wait, and wait some more... so hopefully that means we'll get our dream location. That's what I've been telling myself, anyway.

No hate at all, it's just frustrating to read some members got a list within 2 weeks of completing their appointments. IIRC, one member received his pTOL, TOL, completed appointments, and received a list within a 2 week span. Maybe I'm embellishing, but I think there is such a post/member.

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
When I talked to Mr Clayton, he said southern and eastern region got slammed. It's hard to stay patient. Unemployment sucks!

Reactions: lookitsroadie

mcook36

Jan 26, 2014
I'm in the same boat as you guys. I had my physical and MMPI on May 27th. I heard last week the Flight Doc would be back Monday (two days ago) so it's possible he was on vacation for the holiday. It's not going to do any good to keep bugging those guys. I dont plan on calling anymore, just continue to hurry up and wait.