2152 BID IS OUT.... EXPERIENCED CONTROLLERS

Purplelobj

Epic Member
Jan 29, 2014
So we complain about the wait... And we complain about not being able to get in contact with anyone... And we complain when others get lists... And then we complain when we get our own lists... We complain when we have a verbal offer not no FOL... Is there any step in this process that doesn't involve complaining? Or are grateful, appreciative people just the quiet ones?

lookitsroadie

Trusted Member
May 30, 2012
www.last.fm
So we complain about the wait... And we complain about not being able to get in contact with anyone... And we complain when others get lists... And then we complain when we get our own lists... We complain when we have a verbal offer not no FOL... Is there any step in this process that doesn't involve complaining? Or are grateful, appreciative people just the quiet ones?
I'm appreciative by all means of the word. I would just like a status update, as my email stated. I'm sure it'll be the same as I was told back on June 16th, but I figure it doesn't hurt to be certain.

Last edited:

accraft

Senior Analyst
Feb 20, 2011
Oxnard, CA
No complaints here. I was very content to just wait and ecstatic at the list I got. I would have liked Seattle TRACON but this list still rocks. El Paso is LAST.

NishATC

Newcomer
Jun 13, 2013
I have like 9 post lol. I'm just happy to be here!

TravisTroll

Rookie
Nov 23, 2012
Seems like they only give out lists on wednesdays, so has anyone got a list not on a wed? lol trying to be patient but im not.

DWK

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Seems like they only give out lists on wednesdays, so has anyone got a list not on a wed? lol trying to be patient but im not.
I think they have only come out on Wednesdays Mr Troll. This medical holdup is killing me.

TravisTroll

Rookie
Nov 23, 2012
I think they have only come out on Wednesdays Mr Troll. This medical holdup is killing me.
yea thats what I thought too. I got my medical cleared on July 10th. I am glad i got that part over with at least! Of course HR told me I'd either get my list last week or this week. Should of known they'd lie to me. lol

walter_white

Senior Analyst
Feb 1, 2015
21.79%
ACY
Atlantic City International Airport
Atlantic City
NJ
14.16%
BFL
Meadows Field Airport
Bakersfield
CA
14.16%
DAB
Daytona Beach International Airport
Daytona Beach
FL
14.16%
ELP
El Paso International Airport
El Paso
TX
16.51%
HCF
Honolulu Control Facility
Honolulu
HI
14.16%
ICT
Wichita Mid-Continent Airport
Wichita
KS
14.16%
JAX
Jacksonville International Airport
Jacksonville
FL
16.37%
PIT
Pittsburgh International Airport
Pittsburgh
PA
14.16%
RSW
Soutwest Florida International Airport
Ft Myers
FL
14.16%
SBN
South Bend Regional Airport
South Bend
IN

Group 3 with Slater. Finished everything by May 8th tol Apr 30th
That's a good looking list. Good thing you don't have to go to the academy again!

cowtown

Rookie
Jul 15, 2009
I am complaining about not having an FOL in hand. I move in two weeks
I called the HR rep every day since last thursday, emailed and left a voice mail with no luck about a FOL. If I was starting the day you are, i'd call aviation careers and politely raise a little hell.