2152 MAR 23 BID OUT

deano

Mar 21, 2012
I ain't saying a damn word mannn. The odds are already against us! I don't need anything further hindering my chances. Lol

Papa Delta

Trusted Contributor
Jan 26, 2015
The North West
OTS bid is a shot in the dark. I wouldn't do ANYTHING to lower the already slim chances of getting picked up on this announcement. "Good luck" is going to be the theme for the next few months.

Funny though...

Ohzhee

Trusted Member
Oct 8, 2010
SoCal
My son is applying to the bid tomorrow morning. You guys have a chance but he's got 4 years exp STRAIGHT in elementary school so you better study for the AT-SAT and get your resume in order.

Potatoes

Newcomer
Jan 19, 2015
Typically, if selected when is the soonest anyone would hear anything from the FAA? Sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm unaware of how the process played out last year. Thanks.

VikAnis

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2013
N. Cali
So I got my FAA Aircraft Dispatcher Certificate last year but have never worked for an air carrier. This may be a dumb question but can I answer "yes" to the question regarding ADX? I obviously do NOT want to make a false claim but the question is a bit confusing to me. Input appreciated.

Found this bit (http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a579810.pdf) but not sure about it:
"Alternate Requirement 2. Hold or have held an FAAcertificate as a dispatcher for an air carrier.
A single item on the BQ was found to reflect thesecond alternate requirement.
Indicate whether or not you currently, or have ever,possessed any of the ratings/certificates/licenses: Dispatch-aircarrier. ..."

alpharomeo9911

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2015
Charlotte, NC
You know, it really blows that CTI doesnt at least get some sort of preference. I know its repetitive but damn! They rather give the job to joe blow who flips burgers.

walter_white

Senior Analyst
Feb 1, 2015
You know, it really blows that CTI doesnt at least get some sort of preference. I know its repetitive but damn! They rather give the job to joe blow who flips burgers.
There was a guy on here trying to organize a protest in DC. You guys would probably get along just fine...