6 Months Experience

squawk1234

Newcomer
Jul 11, 2018
Is there anybody out there willing to give it a thought about hiring me. I am 21 with a CTO and I am facility rated. I have just recently completed a six month internship working live traffic in the tower through my college. I have letters of recommendations from both my instructors and ATM. I have applied to Midwest but have had no luck and can’t get anybody on the phone and everyone’s voicemails are full or not accepting messages. Serco is the same way. Are there any other smaller companies I can take a look at. I’m willing to move just about anywhere at this point. Thanks in advance.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
Is there anybody out there willing to give it a thought about hiring me. I am 21 with a CTO and I am facility rated. I have just recently completed a six month internship working live traffic in the tower through my college. I have letters of recommendations from both my instructors and ATM. I have applied to Midwest but have had no luck and can’t get anybody on the phone and everyone’s voicemails are full or not accepting messages. Serco is the same way. Are there any other smaller companies I can take a look at. I’m willing to move just about anywhere at this point. Thanks in advance.
Are you able to get more time working live traffic?

squawk1234

Newcomer
Jul 11, 2018
I’ve been up in the tower working traffic for about a year but the actual full time internship is only 6 months