7/7 Non-prior Bid

SierraLima

Rookie
Mar 20, 2016
TOL 12/27, CIL 4/16, Security Questionnaire Completed 4/24, MMPI 5/1, Medical 5/15, Drug Test 5/18, Offered 8/2 class date today - asked to delay due to prior commitments in August. New class date of 8/17.

retrogold

Newcomer
May 15, 2018
TOL 12/27, CIL 4/16, Security Questionnaire Completed 4/24, MMPI 5/1, Medical 5/15, Drug Test 5/18, Offered 8/2 class date today - asked to delay due to prior commitments in August. New class date of 8/17.
enroute? Thats awesome though still waiting on mine about to go onto 2 months now

Zip19

Rookie
Jan 12, 2018
What region are you from? Just trying to gauge on how close I am to being offered a class date

Apr 9, 2018
Miami FL
I got a voicemail from my HR rep today telling me that all my clearances are done and they are ready to give me a class date. However, they are missing my official transcripts (must of slipped through the cracks). she said until she gets that they wont be able to give me my FOL and to call her back tomorrow.

I did my Medical April 31st, and my Drug Test May 2nd. I live in Florida so I'm in the southeast region and I am Terminal.

bwkar86

Rookie
Mar 4, 2011
I got a voicemail from my HR rep today telling me that all my clearances are done and they are ready to give me a class date. However, they are missing my official transcripts (must of slipped through the cracks). she said until she gets that they wont be able to give me my FOL and to call her back tomorrow.

I did my Medical April 31st, and my Drug Test May 2nd. I live in Florida so I'm in the southeast region and I am Terminal.
Well shit. Im in Florida and I did my medical on April 10th and I am still waiting.

Apr 9, 2018
Miami FL
Ya a few weeks ago.
Interesting. after i did my medical tests at the Doctors, the Doctor came up to me and congratulated me. He told me that i passed all my medical tests (showing me how i did in my hearing, how my EKG was really good ect...). He told me it wouldn't take long before they contacted me and sure enough a month later i was called. I said for someone like me it would be fairly short. Maybe, you have something regarding your medical history that requires them more time to look at it o_O. I don't take any medication and i haven't had any medical problems in my life. i just assumed mine was quick because my medical history is short and clean. If not medical maybe security? I honestly have no idea. I just knew mine was a simple case the whole way Though. This may not be important but also my HR REP IS A BEAST. She picks up my calls in less than a minute and always replies to emails. my amended TOL came in less than 24 hours after i signed it. I got lucky.

Arthurfrancis2

Jan 11, 2017
Interesting. after i did my medical tests at the Doctors, the Doctor came up to me and congratulated me. He told me that i passed all my medical tests (showing me how i did in my hearing, how my EKG was really good ect...). He told me it wouldn't take long before they contacted me and sure enough a month later i was called. I said for someone like me it would be fairly short. Maybe, you have something regarding your medical history that requires them more time to look at it o_O. I don't take any medication and i haven't had any medical problems in my life. i just assumed mine was quick because my medical history is short and clean. If not medical maybe security? I honestly have no idea. I just knew mine was a simple case the whole way Though. This may not be important but also my HR REP IS A BEAST. She picks up my calls in less than a minute and always replies to emails. my amended TOL came in less than 24 hours after i signed it. I got lucky.
Yeah my HR poc was a beast too I went from cil to class date in under 2 months.. are you in texas maybe we are in same region because my process was so swift unlike what I hear from most ppl

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

yoboiconnor

Dec 17, 2017
SLC, Utah
Your security POC can tell you if you got the conditional clearance, if you want updates on medical clearance I was told by the 9agl email that they only receive the final clearance on a pass or fail basis and then forward the info to HR. If you contact them they will tell you to wait 2-4 months, and that they have no idea. I think the flight surgeon has all the individual info.
Correct me if i'm wrong, this is just what i've gathered contacting HR, medical POC and security POC

yoboiconnor

Dec 17, 2017
SLC, Utah
It depends on the region and probably helps if you have nothing on your medical history. I literally only have seasonal allergies to pollen and animals on my med history. And I currently take allergy medicine, that's it. Unless that's a big deal I can't see that holding anything up.
You are super lucky though, NW mountain seems to be slow as well as my HR rep answers emails and phone calls 10% of the time lol

bayoumudd92

Oct 25, 2016
Stockton, CA
This is the week western regioners!! I heard the flight surgeon spent all weekend reviewing medicals. I can hear the phone ringing already!

Sorry, the thread was just too dead for me.

Zip19

Rookie
Jan 12, 2018
I’ve decided to give it till the middle of next week before reaching out to see if i’ve received my clearances. This Friday marks 1 month since i’ve had everything completed. In the Great Lakes Region.