7/7 Non-prior Bid

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
How can you be so sure..? Took them 4 mnths after being referred to send my wife a TOL
Was your wife part of a wave or did she get one of the TOL that get sent out when someone declines or falls out through clearances. Not saying it’s impossible but I doubt there are any more waves of TOL. Like I said still rooting for you but it’s been over a month and people are already working on their CIL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimmydee

Jan 8, 2014
Was your wife part of a wave or did she get one of the TOL that get sent out when someone declines or falls out through clearances. Not saying it’s impossible but I doubt there are any more waves of TOL. Like I said still rooting for you but it’s been over a month and people are already working on their CIL.

Every hiring since 2013 has gone TOL Wave > Processing letters > EODs/CIL > 2nd TOL Wave > Processing letters > EODs/CIL > 3rd TOL wave... etc etc... So far only 1 "wave" has gone out. Contrary to what has been posted before in this thread, there has not been a "2nd wave" yet. Just 1 wave followed by a few left over tol's that either weren't sent correctly, glitched, HR rep was out, or TOL's were immediately rejected, that kind of stuff.

BUUUT, even with that all said this hiring was a bit more stream lined and from what HR has said and others have posted it looks like everything was done in one go this time around. So ya, it sounds like the only TOL's left to send out are "filler" TOL's to replace rejected/late tol's or failed clearances and so forth. The point is we really don't know. One HR rep said most of the TOL's have already gone out, another has said they still have a long way to go. HR is so messed up at the moment and no one is on the same page so in other words there is still hope. dwindling, but still there.

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
Every hiring since 2013 has gone TOL Wave > Processing letters > EODs/CIL > 2nd TOL Wave > Processing letters > EODs/CIL > 3rd TOL wave... etc etc... So far only 1 "wave" has gone out. Contrary to what has been posted before in this thread, there has not been a "2nd wave" yet. Just 1 wave followed by a few left over tol's that either weren't sent correctly, glitched, HR rep was out, or TOL's were immediately rejected, that kind of stuff.

BUUUT, even with that all said this hiring was a bit more stream lined and from what HR has said and others have posted it looks like everything was done in one go this time around. So ya, it sounds like the only TOL's left to send out are "filler" TOL's to replace rejected/late tol's or failed clearances and so forth. The point is we really don't know. One HR rep said most of the TOL's have already gone out, another has said they still have a long way to go. HR is so messed up at the moment and no one is on the same page so in other words there is still hope. dwindling, but still there.
True but this bid is hiring half as much as years past.

Jan 4, 2017
True but this bid is hiring half as much as years past.
Yeah, I thought only 900-1100 were suppose to receive a TOL since not many scored in band 1, most likely because of a low number applicants. Also, there's still 1000+ tol holders from 2016 bid that still needs to go to the academy and most aren't tier 2, myself included, so there wasn't a need to hire that many this go around.

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
Yeah, I thought only 900-1100 were suppose to receive a TOL since not many scored in band 1, most likely because of a low number applicants. Also, there's still 1000+ tol holders from 2016 bid that still needs to go to the academy and most aren't tier 2, myself included, so there wasn't a need to hire that many this go around.
I would say closer to 500 are still waiting from last years bid

Rd3sd

Newcomer
Sep 22, 2017
Received CIL today @3pm MST.

How long after you guys got your CIL did you hear from your security POC to start the eqip?

SayAgain3

Trusted Member
Feb 13, 2017
I would say closer to 500 are still waiting from last years bid

921, there's no need to correct someone if you don't have the actual data in front of you.

Last edited:

Grollo

Sep 2, 2016
Just curious how you know youre not Tier 2? I’ve never made it this far so I’m flying by the seat of my pants. Did your HR Rep say “yeap your good now wait” or have you just not heard anything? Also are you Terminal or Enroute?

Jan 4, 2017
Just curious how you know youre not Tier 2? I’ve never made it this far so I’m flying by the seat of my pants. Did your HR Rep say “yeap your good now wait” or have you just not heard anything? Also are you Terminal or Enroute?
You can email your medical poc or if you don't have a poc, call the region handling your medical and ask for the medical program analyst who's responsible for new hires, they can tell you. But they won't look at your MMPI until after they receive your medical examination. Usually you can find out 2-4 months after your medical examination if you haven't cleared medical by then and 4-6 months later you'll receive an official email telling you you're tier 2 from hope. Also, I'm Enroute.

bceltics933

Aug 9, 2016
Received CIL today @3pm MST.

How long after you guys got your CIL did you hear from your security POC to start the eqip?
My security POC sent the email 2 business days after getting my CIL, however there was some sort of glitch and for some reason I wasn't getting her emails. About 5 days after that she called me to figure out why I hadn't done it yet and we got it all sorted out.

hitch

Jan 2, 2018
ZDV
That’s an odd thing for any CPC to have access to but ok, thanks for the clarification!

mike24601

Aug 7, 2017
Status update:

EODS - Complete
MMPI-2 Scheduled
eQIP - Submitted, Fingerprinting scheduled
Medical - Email received 2/1. Scheduled appt with AME

mike24601

Aug 7, 2017
That’s an odd thing for any CPC to have access to but ok, thanks for the clarification!

They have an internal info system they can login to and see what's happening within the agency. Since many of them are in short staffed facilities working overtime they are probably interested to know when some fresh meat is coming.

Ceedubya

Rookie
Jan 23, 2018
Texas
Status update:

Finished with everything, all forms submitted and good to go except medical, medical scheduled on the 12th.

colandoj

Jun 2, 2014
Got a question for everyone regarding the academy. What is everyone’s thoughts on facial hair? I know it might seem like a stupid question, but I’m not the one to normally have a decent size beard. But recently I have grown one and rather proud of myself lol. I am kind of sad if I would have to shave it. Obviously it’s not a huge deal, but I mean if facial hair isn’t a big issue at the academy I won’t feel so bad about keeping it. Another reason I ask is because I know that it is business casual at the academy. Just want people’s thoughts.