Academy 7/31

Max Power

Jun 16, 2008
anyone get class info or plane ticket info yet? I've recieved nothing. Started calling about it yesterday.

Pants81

Trusted Member
Jun 16, 2008
Indiana
WTF

I got the email for ZFW and the email saying there is a spot for the Chicago PEPC, but nothing after that....how is everyone getting class dates and PEPC emails....I swear I am going to loose it. I know this is a waiting game and I know they are swamped but I just feel like I will be one of those candidates who has their info lost in the pile. I guess I just needed to ##### a little sorry. Good deal though for everyone else with dates and what not. My new lifes goal is to go to a PEPC....thats it, just one...Commme on FAA

drseusszb200

Newcomer
Jun 27, 2008
i called about my plane info and she said it was to early. she said we will not get any travel info or anything about okc until about two weeks prior at teh minimum.

airtrafficgirl

Newcomer
Jun 26, 2008
OKC ladies told me we will get a "travel package" 1 week before class starts. i guess that explains travel, classes...etc.

Max Power

Jun 16, 2008
from what I understand if you drive you file a travel voucher when you get there. If you fly they purchase a ticket for you.

mforce421

Newcomer
Jun 15, 2008
San Antonio
If you buy your own ticket they might not fully reimburse you but only up to the amount they would pay so i was told to wait until i got the packet.

Max Power

Jun 16, 2008
however you get there, they will only reimburse you the amount that it would have cost them for a ticket.

So if you drive from the northeast tip of Maine but they could have got a ticket for $200, you get $200. But if these tickets are the purchased the same way the military buys its airline tickets they pay too much.

A

Adam

Yeah, thanks for taking care of that Nick...I finished removing it and emailed the guy.

Max Power

Jun 16, 2008
I called OKC to see if the dept. sending the school packet had my new address since I emailed it my POC about a month ago, they did not.

But more worthwhile to this thread, she told me I should have the packet on Monday, I'd imagine most of us should be close to that date.

drseusszb200

Newcomer
Jun 27, 2008
well it is monday, (10 days before the 31) and when i call about the packets, they still tell me that i should get my packet 2 weeks before my report date......and i still do not have my paket??