Academy Start Dates

mikeyschrader

Rookie
Sep 9, 2009
I wanted to put this out to everyone that has had an academy date, currently has one, and future dates. I wanted to find the trend for the academy start dates, and throw them into one thread.

RdRunnr12

Epic Member
May 10, 2009
All the academy start dates are listed on the FAA website. I'm sure there will be someone from this site in everyone of them.

psachs

Jan 8, 2009
Chicago
There are a few people on here who've gotten April or later class dates, which says to me the FAA just hasn't updated the schedules online. Those look more or less the same as they did back in August.

NYTWR9

Rookie
Nov 15, 2009
Long Island, New York
Jan 13th Terminal. There are some conflicting posts on this board but after speaking with my HR recruiter I was told that this class is still scheduled and not being cancelled/delayed

dolly

Rookie
May 19, 2009
I have a question, and this is as good a place as any to ask it. As a CTI grad, with a TOL for an enroute facility, what will be my first class at the academy? When I look over the list, it seems that it might be either 50145 which is initial enroute, or possibly 50146 which is initial enroute with URET. All I really know is that I am not suppose to have to take basics. THANKS for any help.

dolly

Rookie
May 19, 2009
I have a question, and this is as good a place as any to ask it. As a CTI grad, with a TOL for an enroute facility, what will be my first class at the academy? When I look over the list, it seems that it might be either 50145 which is initial enroute, or possibly 50146 which is initial enroute with URET. All I really know is that I am not suppose to have to take basics. THANKS for any help.
Never mind, someone PM'd me with the answer, which is 50146 (with URET).