Academy Startup Plans.

bayoumudd92

Oct 25, 2016
Stockton, CA
I didn't receive the email that went out on Monday so i asked if there was any update. I got the following reply this morning. "As of right now, we haven’t been given guidance on what they are doing with academy. As of right now, I would withdraw your two week notice to stay employed for the moment. We are unsure what is going to happen after the 15[SUP]th[/SUP]. As soon as we find out what to do, we will be contacting everyone."

Thought it might be a good place to keep everyone in the loop incase you haven't gotten an update or miss a future one. And I'm sure some are curious that don't have any academy plans yet.

Stinger

Epic Member
May 24, 2009
And apparently a class is re reporting on Wednesday the 6th.
Yes. I think all or most of the classes that were in session are reporting the 5th or 6th. They'll then go back 9-10 class days for review. If the government shuts down again on February 15th, everybody should be just about caught up to where they were on December 21st.

mattak49

Newcomer
Sep 12, 2018
Yup, I have to report back by February 6 with a 10 day review. So we can get caught up to be shut down again.